The Oathsworn Vigil - Heroic Raiding

I like the way this Elf thinks. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So do I! :wink: Our resident healer, Mitola/Sil shares pictures of her puppies all the time!!!

3 Likes

Was Thursday night a good raid night, or what? Honestly, everyone and everything was just on point! It is always satisfying when we finish a raid night successfully with time to spare.

On that noteā€¦ weā€™re recruiting. :smile:

Reach out to us!

BNET:
Terra#1485 - Yaraka / Kezona
Sixnal#1559 - Antufon
Ferathir#1552 ā€“ Ferathir

Discord:
discord.gg/srdaVNh
lazasaurusrex#8354 - Wildwolves
Searpaw#7834 - Antufon
Kezona#8008 - Yarka / Kezona
Dawnbreak#5163 - Ferathir

3 Likes

Raid is fast approaching today, who knows what weā€™ll accomplish?

I love this guild and I honestly love raiding with them, if youā€™re looking for a new raid team or honestly just a guild to hang out with, join us!

2 Likes

Hi all! Rise of Azshara is something, and weā€™re looking for new people to join the team! Give us a shout and weā€™ll be happy to chat. You can apply directly on our Discord or give one of us a shout!

2 Likes

New patch is out! Come join us, and explore it alongside the Oathsworn!

1 Like

New patch! Lots of things to do, and a new raid coming soon! RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW is the time to join!

Great group of guys, gals, and butterfish to play the game with. We are a laid back raid team that likes to push heroics and we do M+ keys every week!

Make sure to get in contact with Wildwolves (still not as good as Wildbear) our new recruiter for info on joining!

Hope to be raiding with you soon!

2 Likes

I AM THE ULTIMATE WILD! Unbelievable, I cannot believe this disrespect.

Whatā€™s really awesome about this guild is not only do we play WoW, but we also play other games together and try to get together for fun game nights. We boast a close-knit community that I treasure above all else and we really care about each other. Iā€™ve been in tons of other guilds before this one and these guys are by far the best.

1 Like

Did someone say Butterfish?

Come join us while we dive into new patch content and prep for the new raid~ Looking forward to tonightā€™s raid, finishing off Crucible of Storms!

2 Likes

Butterfish is eternal.

1 Like

We did it.
We one shot Uuā€™nat heroic and got the last few folks their AotC who still needed it.

Next up? A tiny break, this week and then we dive into the Eternal Palace!

1 Like

Hope everyone who celebrates had a happy 4th of July! Iā€™m just over here, enjoying a nice break from raiding.

1 Like

It has been nice to be on break, for sure! But it will be even better to get back to it in new content! Looking forward to facing off against Azshara, finally!

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to progress through the new raid and knowingly unleash a dormant old god into our already fractured reality : ) come join us!

1 Like

We are still recruiting for anyone interested in raiding, or even those looking for a guild to come hang out with us. Donā€™t be too concerned - our doors are open to anyone interested in coming on board.

2 Likes

Iā€™m definitely interested in checking you guys out. Your raid schedule fits, and you seem pretty laid back. I aim for AoTC every tier, but donā€™t really push mythic.

Iā€™m primarily ret, but am interested in learning holy. I have a prot set and love to tank five mans if the groups are chill.

I am also a filthy RPer, and enjoy BGs a great deal. I donā€™t like walks on the beach, especially the ones in Naj. Iā€™ll be on tomorrow if you guys think Iā€™m a good fit.

3 Likes

Weā€™re always down for some more raiders! Please feel free to add me via discord @ lazasaurusrex#8354 or bnet @ Durezol#1742. I look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Another day, another 60k.

1 Like

Hey guys! We are STOKED to start the new raid tonight! :slight_smile: come join us!

1 Like

We welcomed Arkaad into the fold last night as he joined us in the Eternal Palace on his DH! The raid itself was beautiful and the fights were, as Kez said, ā€œfunā€.

1 Like