The NPCs saying "No one deserves dis fate" is perfect for my Vulpera grinding

I am so burned out on this game already.
This is just asking for WAYYYYYY too much from players…

I literally just want to pick a dumb race that made me happy when I saw it. I don’t want some ridiculous prestige and if I unlock it no one even cares about “prestige” then.

I hate this. I really hate this and I am already burning out.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that.

Blizzard may release the restrictions on Allied Races come Shadowlands, though they very well might not either. There was a great deal of discussion at the end of Legion when the BfA preorder launched and folks wanted their allied races.

Blizzard didn’t change their stance then, and doubled down on it in BfA. I surmise that it’s unlikely to change any time soon, and so you’re only option really is to keep moving forward.

Vulpera have one of the easiest unlock chains in the game. Only reputation will slow you down, so use a Contract and run missions from your ship that target them.

Good luck.

2 Likes

At least WoD speeds up a bit, buy 2 Accelerated Learning pots they stack with Draught of Ten Lands and can clear all 10 levels in the first zone alone. BFA is slowing down as you have to choose Azerite Armor vs 3 major Heirlooms with much lower stats and no power traits.

It’s really not compared to some of the older grinds in WoW

3 Likes

I don’t know how being exalted with that rep and doing an extra questline after is asking for way too much from players. Considering the other grinds. Well maybe that’s just me and how i look at grinds these days.

If it makes you any happy, we never have considered the Allied races to be “Prestigious” to begin with. That implies something that not a lot of people or everybody has or can go out and get but very hard to do so, like elite pvp sets/mounts… And well, everybody can get allied races.

If ya be burnin’ out, den ya best be takin’ a break, mon

2 Likes

Only took me a day and a half of grinding to unlock them.