The (Not-So) Official 2.5.2 Maintenance Downtime Thread

Today will be a more productive day of actual work :laughing:

…and I’m looking forward to my goggles.

What are y’all up to?

4 Likes

Are they releasing anything else with the goggles will like the other profession stuff be out as well?

1 Like

I need, like, 2.5 runs of N-Ramps or 2.5 runs of N-Blood Furnace to be 5999/6000 Friendly with Honor Hold. Then I can start on the actual Honor Hold quests. More than a little concerned that the next Ironforge.Pro update will show Sulfuras Alliance at <1500 – possibly ~1000.

1 Like

goggles arent out lol.

Are Goggles coming out today?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

1 Like

Helps to read patch notes people. Damn tourists.

3 Likes

Just trying to figure out why the server is down. Every freaking tuesday for at least 15 years its been down and i jist cant figure it out.

The hardest part the 8 hour maintenance on patch night, is the first 10 hours

5 Likes

Usually it’s 15 mins every Tues… Today they are patching and giving us an 8 hour window just in case. If things go well the servers will be up in probably an hour.

We had plenty of “down for 8 hours” in classic only for them to be up in 2 hours.

Software has bugs. Some bugs aren’t worth fixing; they can just be mitigated by a reboot of the server.

I am also looking forward to my goggles, lol. My Rogue is currently sitting in Thrallmar with all the mats, gems and the head enchant.

According to the patch notes (on WoWhead, at least), they’re releasing other profession stuff as well.

:goggles: :grin:

2 Likes

yo why isnt the maintenance done at like 2 am -10am when people sleep?

1 Like

Cool new quiver or ammo pouch for all hunters then.

Pretty sure all the new patterns and recipes will be in the game; it’s just most of them are BoP.

Because the people needed to do the update are sleeping…

4 Likes

where those goggles at? you were saying?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.