The #nochanges slippery slope argument is a logical fallacy

Way harsh, Tai.

Most of the people screaming #nochanges are low IQ. They can’t really understand logical arguments so they scream #nochanges at every single post they see like this.

1 Like

The term you’re searching for is a design change, not a quality of life Improvement. A quality-of-life change would be adding a zoom button to the minimap or something. Changing gold sinks and the way characters acquire talents would be a change to Core Design principles.

I’m fine with the no dungeon maps because it forces you to memorize things. I wouldn’t mind some of the other changes you listened like duel spec.

But at end of the day I like the game the way it is and don’t think it needs the suggested changes.

If you believe that, you don’t understand why people wanted Classic in the first place.

You just need to stop.

1 Like

You’re giving nochangers too much credit. The majority of them are retail trolls and exploiters. Case in point, never saw a nochanger complain about the server select issue we had at launch. But they came out of the woodworks when Princess and DM exploits were fixed.

The very few (about a dozen or less of them) that are legit 2004 types are a vocal minority drowned out by the retail troll versions and the exploiters trying to get an edge, and all of them can easily be ignored. Blizzard ignores them all, no reason we shouldn’t too.

I can understand something without agreeing with it.

1 Like

What server select issue?

You can also be completely wrong while not agreeing.

Classic was always meant to be a museum piece, and changing it would take away from that.

If you want things from Classic to make it back into Retail, make that post and people can discuss it.

But the reverse just shouldn’t happen, because that’s not what Classic is all about.

Then you knew what you were getting into.
Go back to retail.

#NOCHANGES.

lol

The go back to retail thing is so cute. It’s almost like you think you’re casting out a demon.

You are argumentatively bankrupt.

#NOCHANGES.

Dang. There goes my credit rating.

classic wow is not even close to vanilla wow and will be dead in 6 months to a year.

Hawt taek, brah.

No it isn’t. And you said nothing to argue that it is.

1 Like

Excellent rebuttal, sir.

/salute

First it was classic would be dead in a few days, then a few weeks, then a few months. Now its 6 months to a year.

nax out in 6 months,zero fresh start servers and no classic +…classic wow will be dead because all the private server player will go back to private servers with no fresh start servers.

then many others will move on to classic tbc which means classic wow will be dead.

with how fast blizzard is caving to twitch streamers crying for early content in a shallow game nax will be out in 6 months then classic is done.

Whats your source on naxx 6 months from now? The fact that the phase with least content is shortest? Shocking. Most people expected phase 1 done by blizzcon