The Night Elves destroyed Draenor

The Night Elves were so mad that they created a portal to past Draenor and blew it up with a mana bomb, thus creating what we know as Outlands. Why are the night elves so mad? I don’t know, but I think it has to do with not getting a dedicated expansion. The night elves also helped Jaina bomb Theramore!

When will the night elf madness end??

2 Likes

Doesn’t this belong in the story subforum?

We’re too late. This entire tree must be purged…

4 Likes

well i guess i found the culprit who broke into my peacebloom stash

4 Likes

Yes but the felweed is off the hook.

2 Likes

~hides his felweed~

1 Like

I’m sure you have the lore wrong here. OUtlands is what’s left of normal universe Draenor after Ner’zhul ripped it shreds opening a crap ton of portals. (Or was it Khadgar?, one of the two from WC2).

don’t bother, I don’t touch that stuff

Bloodthistle for life

1 Like

The night elves framed him. Beware the night elves

2 Likes

Do you hear that? It’s the sound of the joke.

2 Likes

Jokes are funny. This was just a random act of nonsense.

3 Likes

Says the Night Elf.

/tightens his tinfoil hat

5 Likes

A night elf would call it nonsense because they want to cover their tracks. I call it COLD HARD FACTS

2 Likes

I mean, you should be arguing that it was Ner’zhul, AKA the Lich King, AKA Arthas, AKA a human, so it’s the human’s fault.

technically nerzhul was an orc and a shaman, so it’s shamanism and orcs faults, but we already knew that

2 Likes

I thought that might be the case, but given the number of posts I’ve been seeing justifying psycho zombie lady since Teldrassil, this looked like just another thread guised to support her and make her out to be a hero. That’s how I took it anyway.

1 Like

Check your calendar Yzzami, it’s not Sunday yet.

1 Like

Totes what happened.

1 Like

Why do you think the night elves are so quick to join Sylvanas after being raised? Because they’re working with her

1 Like

oh? I thought it was awful writing :smirk: