The new Guild UI and Permissions...yikes

I see Ion was doing another interview… I’m sure he mentioned our impending fix in there…

I’m sure… 100% positive… that my above statement is wrong, without even wasting my time listening to him talk.

5 Likes

Hmmm I see blues wandering around replying to threads today…

2 Likes

Don’t hold your breath that they will pop in over here to comment. I think Blizz just wants to pretend this thread doesn’t exist anymore.

2 Likes

Yeah, the last Blue to comment here was canned. This thread is cursed.

Honestly, I don’t need any comments. Comments won’t get the permissions fixed. I’d be perfectly happy if they just quietly fixed the permissions and never said a word about it.

To be honest, I almost never check the guild permissions anymore. Four years ago I was checking them every day. Now it’s more like every three or four months, if that. So they theoretically could fix the permissions any time, and I wouldn’t know unless they announced it.

3 Likes

While I am having an entertaining time during the prepatch, I still would like to have our permissions returned to what they were. Thank you.

2 Likes

I just added to the Blizz Interview and the “Blizz doesn’t care” thread.
I expressed my view of how well they listen even in cases where they specifically request feedback.

5 Likes

It’s Thanksgiving here in the US, and I just want to come here and say how thankful I am that Blizzard has finally fixed our guild permissions.

Except I can’t.

Because they haven’t.

5 Likes

What I AM thankful for is my persistent pals on this thread, y’all are the best.

Maybe we’ll get our permissions fixed when they work out how to implement cross faction guilds.

OR! Maybe they will just accidentally break the new permissions in that process and whoops, we’ll have the old ones back, I could go for that too.

5 Likes

Maybe when they fix the boats running in storm wind, so people can actually play the new expansion… they can fix the permissions too.

5 Likes

You know, I went to the dragon isles, did some stuff, came back to Org, logged on a few other toons… and I never even thought about checking to see if anything changed on the permissions. I just assumed nothing’s been done.

6 Likes

Still here waiting for the return of granular guild controls.

3 Likes

I’m really having fun in Dragon Flight. I can’t think of how much more fun it would be if I had granular permissions so I could try to revive my guild. Permissions won’t make people come back, I know. But they will help me want to do the work of recruiting and running a guild.

5 Likes

Still here, still waiting for Ion to keep his word.

3 Likes

Come on, Blizzard. There are SO many great things about this new expansion–why did you leave out guilds? Just… WHY?

3 Likes

Well, here I am at level 60, where I’m going to stay for the time being. There seems no point in purchasing the expansion for this account. Granular guild permissions would be an incentive to grow my guild, necessitating acquiring the expansion. But, alas, that doesn’t appear to be in the cards.

3 Likes

Bumping…maybe Ion will get visited by the Ghost of Promises unkept, and give us the fix for Christmas…

3 Likes

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

3 Likes

On the first day of Christmas Ion promised me, a return of granular guild controls.

2 Likes

On the second day of Christmas, Ion promised me,
two looks at our suggestions, and
a return of granular guild controls

3 Likes

Maybe we can campaign for it to be in 10.0.5…

3 Likes