The Moon Guard Wiki: A Community Engine

Do keep in mind that if you are a newer player, you should at least consider looking into the Moonguard Wiki.
Especially if you’re a new Guild Master, and want to raise awareness about your guild, because when people go to Google and type it in, they’ll see your wiki page. I’ve done this a few times, and its benefited the guild because I got an idea as to what they embodied.

You can also message Lantos for a Discord Link or any questions, I’m sure he’ll provide answers.

Like a mountain we remain, unmoved, weathering everything and then some.

Also I’m back in game after a small break. So if you need a discord link or need wiki help you can hit me up on Lantos/Aberielse (MG-A) or Lenyetoo (MG-H)

After registering on the site and making my first contribution I saw a sharp increase in the amount of friends I have, both online and IRL.

I got a girlfriend.

I was given a raise at work.

My parents both called within 24 hours and told me they loved me.

I found out I was not the father.

All in all, life is much better with the Moon Guard Wiki.

Just a little post on here to remind people that the Wiki is still active, I am also almost always available on Discord and in game to help people create pages!

We have a Wiki?!

That we do! As we have for a quite a few years now! Hope to see you stop by it!

1 Like

Why was this post not flagged as spam?

1 Like

I’m not savvy with coding and writing a wiki page seems tedious. Is there anyone willing to take the time out of their life to help me write one for my main?

“I-I will g-give your a half g-gallon of chocolate ice cream!” (IC of course :> )

I’m sure lots of people would love to help you out! Definitely check out our Discord as well, it’s a great little community of people who can help you out!

1 Like

Tells me about a Discord and doesn’t give a link! D:

Whoops, my bad! Message me on Discord and I’ll send you an invite! - ryan404000#9530

Sent!

tencharacters

Why was this not flagged as spam? HMMMMMM?
We had just got the new emoji stuffs.

1 Like

You sent a wall of text in hopes people would see the stupid picture within. How is that not spam?

HMM.

1 Like

Sasha need a booping with my plastic squeaky mallet of doom!

Gotta keep the Wiki community at the top so people join it and use it and can find it! Using the new chat feature we got was a good way to do so. Also who does not love a good ol meme. Don’t get your beard in such a tangle.

1 Like

He’s from WrA. The stick up his patoot has already sprouted into a mighty oak of mad.

1 Like

Yeah you are not wrong.
But man the wiki is great.

Am i stupid or what. How do I peruse this… wiki?

Lantos forgot the link in the post.

Here it is: https://moon-guard.fandom.com/wiki/Main_Page

1 Like