The "Merry Christmas" thread got a blue post, but we didn't

They made it prio to fix Paladins and wish everyone a Merry Christmas but RIP Hunters, Mages, Druids, Rogues and Warriors. Merry Christmas everyone!

2 Likes

Why are you quoting me? I’m not the Blue Post :thinking: :cocktail:

Here’s the Blue Post:

I just copied & pasted the link from my address bar. IDK

There’s an icon on everyone’s posts that looks like a Chain between the Heart and the Flag Icons. Click on that to get direct links to a particular person’s post :cocktail:

You must’ve been reading my post, when you copied the URL in the address bar :cocktail:

You are right. But I don’t like clicking on that chain icon. It could be a virus. I don’t trust this company.

Or highlight the person’s post and click on the “Quote” window that pops up, but you seem pretty sketchy about clicking on stuff Blizzard related which that same logic should be applied to not visiting their Forums either 'cause they could have tracking viruses, on here as well :cocktail:

1 Like

If you’re playing a paladin in this game, you’re doing it wrong.

1 Like

They have DDOSed private servers before. The trust level is low.

IDK how you have proof of that, but OK. This is definitely news, to me. But you’re not helping your case by still being on the forums, of a company, that you claim, you don’t trust :cocktail:

I don’t even use multi factor authentication. Come at me bro. But yes, Bliz tried DDOSing every private servers out there to shut them down and failed.

Flocket future blue confirmed

2 Likes

That’s an interesting theory :thinking: :cocktail:

Oh yeah, all somebody has to do is quote you. You’re next! :cocktail:

Omg I prolly should be a blue 100x over by now lmao

1 Like

God help people if that ever happens >.>

1 Like

God help you if that ever happens

Kind of a “great power great responsibility” kind of thing… I couldn’t do that job unbiased, as it’s intended to be. Would feel it’s my job to help clean up the servers based on my views and most likely create a PR nightmare. Tis why I have never and will never want to have a blue type post anywhere for any game.

I guess there is a certain threshold of how much money you make after which point customer service isn’t necessary anymore. When you’re profiting hundreds of millions of dollars, who cares if a few thousand people quit?