The meaningful changes we were looking forward to

Finally the meaningful paladin changes we’ve been waiting for.

Honestly, I understand it’s an April Fools Joke but when you’re making fun of a class you’ve literally crap the bed on, it makes the situation worse, cause now we know that you realize how bad the class functions and they’ve decided to make 0 meaningful changes. Meanwhile cough Shamans cough have gotten buffs to every single one of their playstyles to allow them to not only function correctly but be massively overpowered in some situations.

2 Likes

I don’t understand. These are all obviously jokes. What exactly has your panties in a bunch?

1 Like

He’s a paladin main, by nature he must be insufferable.

2 Likes

Ally always has time to hate shamans.

I don’t really blame shamans, I blame blizz for incompetence in class design and then making jokes like this.

1 Like

You’re mad about joke patch notes…for retail…when you are complaining about the paladin situation…in SoD.

My dude. I mean this in the most sincere way. Touch grass.

Someone didn’t read the patch notes, Gotta work on reading comprehension my friend. There’s a big ol’ heading that separates the retail news from the SoD specific news.

1 Like

Correct. I read what you posted. I am not interested in reading Blizzard’s joke patch notes.

Why would that even be a comment if I didn’t even bother to read it?

And you’re here just to troll a post of which you didn’t even bother to understand the context of.

I think we both know who really needs to touch grass. Or maybe another real person. When’s the last time you saw the sun friend?

I mean, you’re not wrong…

1 Like

Too bad it’s an April Fools joke, some Paladins could really benefit from relaxation.

Correction: you are just here to be trolled. Nobody comes to the wow forums except to troll. Its literally the purpose of this place.

Touch grass.

3 Likes

I suggest you take a week break before next phase, you look tired.

Someone is really salty about an april fool’s joke.