The Maw is terrible

Yep and he could track us better ! Specially these mamount mounts

Hey : “using mount divide your avalible time in half”

1 Like

I have no choice but to get used to it. It’s just so frustrating when I feel like Blizzard is sooooooo close to perfection this time around.

I can’t even take you seriously. I actually am not playing this expansion because for me there is absolutely nothing in it I like.

5 Likes

The no mounting thing is really bad. I played Classic for 10 months and obviously spent a lot of time running before level 40. One of the reasons I came back to retail is because the game just plays faster in general. I don’t understand the decision to not allow ground mounts.

2 Likes

Really can’t understand why you guys keep complaining about everything!! if we had mount there you would find something else to complain! oh cmon ! the game is pretty good one of the best expansions ever just enjoy it. I would if I could connect to the server (draenor-eu)

1 Like

Druids do the full 100% in travel form in there

You’re not there often, or for very long.

Just pretend you’re a kid again and loved running around everywhere.

I don’t mind it one bit, and I LOVE the aesthetics of the place – like something out of Dante’s travels.

1 Like

laughs will using “running wild”… consider this eternal torment for all the years you called worgen traits useless…

11 Likes

The Maw content is so shallow and boring that the only way to extend it was to force you to walk around.

17 Likes

If you are going to borderline personal attack, care to tell me a few examples of what you dont like?

It’s a really small zone. You don’t really need to mount.

2 Likes

Dark Souls is the worst thing that ever happened to video games.

7 Likes

There are 2 mounts you can get that will allow you to mount in the maw. One is from torghast and the other is a drop I think. Too lazy to look up but you can google it

1 Like

How gullible are some players? This choice has nothing to do with players taking in the sights and feeling that you are in a dangerous land.

All this started with pathfinder and finding any way to slow game time with out adding anything to the game.

Take away flying forcinging us to use ground mounts was just a start. They added more mobs yo areas that could slow game time. However, that was not enough so they want us to walk that way we have to stop to fight mobs run for a bit then stop again.

It’s incredibly lazy way of adding to the time in game metric that they are, so focused on.

This in not an issue of entitlement or immersion it is about having a small convince in a game with so much time gating.

15 Likes

That made zero sense.

I haven’t bought Shadowlands yet. Thread like this are very informative as I felt like crap a week after I bought BFA and don’t want to chance that again.

At least could they grey out our mounts on the action bars cause if I had 1k gold for the amount of times I had looked down and tried to mount while inside the Maw, I would have enough gold to buy a wow token and continue playing next month.

1 Like

so 10min of gameplay no mounting, so sad. Guess dungs are just god awful for you

4 Likes

Laughs in shaman,

but serious note, yeah… i imagine its a pain for not mobile classes.

1 Like

Worse things inside the Maw without the tools that we really need.

Fire damage protection buffs. Sure we can get buffs to speed y slaying those lava demons but where are the sparkly fire buffs that they use on other places
in- game? You know the sprocket wheel when you go to pick the item up?