The Maw is terrible

Underrated comment

7 Likes

I was there on my warlock earlier. Killed a mounted enemy and got the mount for 5min. It was glorious.

10min later I had Eye tier 4 and that was far less glorious.

7 Likes

This. The Maw is supposed to be hell for players too. I am tired if this entitled attitude “screw all the hard work that went into designing the zone! I just want to mount up and race through it!” Your lack of appreciation and entitlement towards not being inconvenienced ruins immersion of the zone for others.

43 Likes

I’ve been enjoying it so far, sorry your not.

3 Likes

It’s pretty terrible. I hate it.

I don’t just “not enjoy it” I - hate - it.

44 Likes

you had me here.

then you lost me

10 Likes

The Maw is like Hell! No mounting for you.

5 Likes

Ive been having the best time in both the Maw and the expansion! They did a decent job of it in my opinion.

8 Likes

until you do enough chores, and ride the hamster wheel long enough.

8 Likes

Same. Mounting would not “fix” it either. It would just make it slightly less horrible. Whole entire concept should be scrapped and put in the pile with islands and warfronts.

17 Likes

I’m really enjoying it as well!

2 Likes

Oh no you have to walk? OHH THE HORROR

11 Likes

Hate filled people saying hate filled things because they only know how to express hate.

1 Like

you CAN mount.

Go and farm the mount. (yes I know you can’t have it right now)

I’m tiried of this cry babies…

MAW is exellent right now !

8 Likes

Im not sure if that was directed toward me or not. Yes I do hate the maw. I call out garbage when I see it.

But I am not hate filled about this expansion. If you search some of my posts from just the past two days you will find me praising most aspects of Shadowlands. That is still the case.

It is not the case for the maw.

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure Satan, or in this case the Jailer, would be ok with us using a mount in his home. I think he’s like to see all the cool mounts we have.

2 Likes

The Maw would not be improved by a mount. Source a druid.

nah, too many other things wrong to make this the best expansion ever. If you were happy with the other things, you would be completely able to suck it up when it comes to the Maw.

4 Likes

Yep and he could track us better ! Specially these mamount mounts

Hey : “using mount divide your avalible time in half”

1 Like

I have no choice but to get used to it. It’s just so frustrating when I feel like Blizzard is sooooooo close to perfection this time around.

I can’t even take you seriously. I actually am not playing this expansion because for me there is absolutely nothing in it I like.

5 Likes