The maw is bad guys, really really bad

Because you can’t mount, and there’s nothing filling that space.

1 Like

I could mount in timeless isle, I was only there for one patch, it wasn’t gigantic and was filled of things to do.

I don’t even expect them to do anything with the maw, I’m not advocating for a change or anything. I just needed to share how bad i thought it was.

2 Likes

I played the Maw and I respectfully disagree. It’s exciting, a little terrifying, urgent, dangerous, and feels like I’m actually in hell.

10 Likes

Which content was it most similar to? There had to be some progression.

• Nazjatar
  • Mechagon Island
  • N’zoth Assaults

Would love for you to elaborate on that.

I’m not attacking you for your opinion I would just really like you to expand on why you thought it was exciting and ‘terrifying, urgent, dangerous’

I ran around if for about 3 hours and was in 0 danger the entire time. I was in no urgency to do anything.

9 Likes

No mounting sounds interesting to me, gonna be some creative ways of getting around and no escape for those in Warmode, except a rested area to toggle it off >>

1 Like

I actually have no idea what to compare it with, I enjoyed Nazjatar, Mechagon and assaults (for the most part)

There are NPCs you can kill and yoink their mount for 30 or 60 seconds.

2 Likes

For sure. The eye of the jailer makes me feel like I’m in a constant hurry, or constantly being ushered towards doom. It makes every step and action I take more meaningful since I’m limited on time. Additionally, all of the cliffs and ragged edges full of monsters that I have to try and sneak past to avoid attention makes me feel stealthy.

Don’t forget no flight whistles and you are punished if you stay too long. :+1: :100:

2 Likes

GTA comes to WoW? Nice!

1 Like

The maw is very boring to me!

What do you mean stay too long? What if I’m having fun?

Here we go.

1 Like

BlizZard will not allow you to have fun and stay long LMAO.

Time gating zone content. A new low!

:+1: :100:

11 Likes
4 Likes

I’m not sure I can relate to this unfortunately, you don’t even need to kill mobs to free souls they are that unthreatening and releasing the souls can’t be interrupted - Only opening the gate.

I ran around and nothing was even remotely close to dangerous to me.

Subjective
/səbˈdʒɛktɪv/
adjective

1. based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.

" Timbaeslice views are highly subjective"

5 Likes

Rets better tune up their wheel chairs or else it is going to be a looooooooooooooong expansion.

:wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair:

3 Likes

You’re right, but to get from place to place, I do like farming the large rares.

Do you want a disclaimer that it’s my opinion? I can put one there if it makes it more obvious for you but I don’t know why you couldn’t pick up from reading the post.

4 Likes