The mask of your trashy re-engineered client

I would excuse all this trash if it was free, but they charge 15 bucks a month. Its not accurate. Their reference client is either a big meme or they are inept on recreating the game with their legion client despite an almost infinite budget.

1 Like

The control freak streak in them can’t stop from messing with the original design to turn it into something they think it ought to have been.

1 Like

This is a ridiculous belief. You’re welcome to your frustrations, I just don’t believe it’s out of malice.

This is more ridiculous. There’s no such thing.

How is it relevant?

It’s common teen-age gamer mentality here

2 Likes

What you mean this?

6 Likes

We not in retail anymore. This potion is how it was in Vanilla. Can always tell the players that never played Vanilla, so classic.

4 Likes

Because that’s how it was in Classic… :thinking:

It is “free”. The sub fee is for the retail game, which now includes Classic at no additional charge.

Isn’t there a potion called LIP.

It was a FAP, but yes.

This has never happened to me and has never happened to anyone I know. Somewhere along the line, one of you must have messed up. You must have missed something, lost track or miscalculated.

Aight good to know .

Sounds to me like he popped a FAP to get away from you guys.

1 Like

Nah sounds like a LIP, you can still CC faps, just not stuns/slows. Lip is phys immunity, so it would stop a sap among other things.

1 Like

People in here telling me it was a fap, and that must be it, not understanding that fap does not not do anything vs sap and that sap is not a stun.

The only explanation would have been lip, but there was no animation. He did not drink anything. The only thing he did after the first sap broke was mount up. The log did not say anything either. And again, this isnt the only bug that is around that is weirdly connected to game mechanics that were never present in original vanilla, but rather later expansions.

Edit: I would usually question myself first but what i experience in this client on a weekly basis is hilariously bad.

Limited Invulnerability Potion

Yeah?

I fireblast a rogue in stealth the other day and it went on cool down.

I also heard the ignite animation go off (he and I were the only 2 people fighting on the screen).

Due to batching, the sap goes off but he takes no damage from fireblast and isn’t afflicted by ignite (despite me hearing the sound effect for it trigger).

Great design from an indie startup company.

1 Like

Yes its tied to the imp sap ability. You can abuse this with pretty much everything. Another great mechanic added to the game.

There may be, but when ever I’m in a group I tell the other people to not give me any lip

I always want to punch a rogue on the lip when they use that macro that uses sap and cheap shot in very sort succession in order to get extra combo points so they can restealth with an even bigger advantage.

“Ooooh this one’s extra sweaty came straight from the gym!”