<THE MARSHAL PLAN> [A] - Incendius

Getting ready for the launch!

What are planned raid times? and what classes do you need?

Raid times: Tues / Thurs / (Progression Monday) @ 9 PM Eastern (4 hours)

Everyone here is either a classic wow / military vet with lots of exp, or a high rated PvP’er. We have an outstanding roster of experienced players on board. And we are considering any exceptional applicants.

Interested in your Hunter slot. I’ll be rolling dwarf again when classic launches and your times line up with my current work schedule.

I’ll hop on your discord when I return home in two weeks.

No doubt, soon!

Guild Update: 40 days!

Hello TMP,

I can feel the excitment in the air, each day brings us closer to Classic. We have such an outstanding team of raiders on-board it is incredible. And I am certain we will light our server on fire, and accomplish all our goals. I will post the roster closer to launch day, as I expect some revisions, and role swapping before then.

Next week I will post an Important guild update about the time frame, and plans for our first Classic Raid. So stand-by for that. Also we have the final stress test coming up on July 25th. And we are under a month away from Aug 12th’s Character creation and name reservation event. Make sure you have an active sub by then. We’re going home soon!

Edit 7/17 (stress test delayed)

Only 37 days until the big day!

Can’t come soon enough! Wish I could make 3 nights a week :frowning:

Ya 3 nights is a must for meaningful progression imo. Best of luck to you in Classic!

You mean like this bump?

Does the application require a phone interview or in-person interview?

Wow this is a picture perfect guild. Im on west coast i dont know if id be able to make the raid times. Mainly looking for pvp focused guild that still clears content and gets ranks.

Guild update: 7/30

Hi TMP!

As of today we have the most outstanding team of raiders on-board I have ever seen, and we are on track for a big launch day. Recruitment has been going great, and I’m considering any exceptional applicants.

I am humbled and grateful for all your support. We are prepared for the challenges ahead, and we will dominate our server and accomplish all our goals. I very much look forward to seeing you in Azeroth soon. Thank you -Veskr

How do you guys feel about players who fall between casual and “hardcore”? I plan on playing quite regularly around work schedule, but also have priorities that fall outside of WoW. Additionally, I have some others who would be interested in joining ranging from experienced to first time players, any interest in including the new players?

For those with IRL priorities I suggest finding a more casual guild. WoW is not just a game to us, it is a way of life. And for the new players we are not a training guild, prior raid experience is required. Thank you for your interest and best of luck to you in Classic!

Guild update: 20 days! / Final Stress Test / Server selection

The final stress test is this THURSDAY, AUG 8TH. Blizzard asks “ that players please log-in and play as much as possible during the first two hours of the test – 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM EASTERN, as that is when we’ll be actively monitoring for issues important to launch.” Let’s put on a good show for them.

Also they will release the server list later this week, and allow us to create our characters and select our realm on MONDAY AUG 12th. When they do we’ll review the list of realms, and wait to see where everyone else decides to go. If you want to give your opinions on which server you think will be best suited for us we’ll have a guild meeting in voice chat on SUNDAY AUG 11TH at 9PM EASTERN to discuss and make our final decision.

I’ll see you in Azeroth soon!!!

Hi, So are you all Eastern or Pacific?
Vanilla Vet. hunter here, your guild is what im looking for.

Our raid times are 9 PM EST / 6 PM PDT for 4 hours. We have players from Coast to Coast on board. For our server selection we’re going to decide on Aug 11th once we see where everyone else goes, so it could be in any NA region.

To apply you can DM me at Veskr#6541 on Discord. Thanks

sent you a friend request in Discord thanks

I will be contacting you guys soon as I get off work.