<THE MARSHAL PLAN> [A] - Incendius

Raid Nights: Tues / Thurs / (Progression Monday) - 9 PM EST / 6 PM PDT (4 hours)

The Marshal Plan [A] (PvP-PvE) Semi-Hardcore - TMP is an original Vanilla WoW Guild from Drak’Thul, we are comprised of Military and Classic WoW Veterans. We are a group of life-long wow players, and friends coming back together for classic. Our guild’s core consists of outstanding players with decades of experience.

Guild Philosophy - Meritocracy
TMP is only for those enthusiastic about Warcraft. Joining is a commitment that means you will make friends, accomplish goals, get geared, and invest the next few years of your life to having the best Classic WoW experience possible.

Loot Philosophy - Loot Council
Raiders will get out of the guild what they put into it. Your performance and attitude will determine your rank, and your rank will determine the loot priority.

-------------Edit 8/20------------------

Guild update: 5 days!

The Marshal Plan has never been more excited, more prepared, and more determined than we are today. We have the most outstanding Guild corps assembled I have ever seen. From Grand Marshal PvP’ers, vanilla Veterans, hardcore private server raiders, and world class tournament competitors. The amount of experience, talent, and integrity on-board is incredible. It is an honor to have each of you along for this journey.

Never before have we had so much interest and support, and before the game has even launched! I am truly humbled and grateful for it. And I welcome any other exceptional players into our ranks. We will crush the Horde and achieve total victory in Classic… For the Alliance! Thank you all so much, and I look forward to seeing you in Azeroth soon! -Veskr

How to apply:
Join us on Discord for our Guild application.

1 Like

Do you guys plan on spending the majority of your time focused on PVP or PVE? I’m looking for a good mix of both.

We are going to do both. Here’s our general guild progression outline. We will have each raid cleared and on farm within the phase it is released. We will take 4-6 weeks to reach 60, farm pre-raid bis, and max professions. And then we will begin our weekly raid schedule / loot farm.

*GUILD PROGRESSION OUTLINE

-Stage 1

Leveling groups, questing, professions, dungeons, ubers, keys / attunements, pre-raid BiS farm. Ony / MC progression.

-Stage 2

World PvP / BG team prep, Alts, World Bosses, Ony-MC farm.

-Stage 3

BG release / Rank grind. -BWL progression, Ony-MC Farm.

-Stage 4

Zul’Gurub - Arathi Basin release, Green Dragons, special events, dueling tournaments, Ony-MC-BWL farm.

-Stage 5

Opening the gates of AHN’QIRAJ event. - AQ 20 / 40 progression. Ony-MC-BWL-ZG Farm.

-Stage 6

Scourge invasion event / Naxx release. Pre-BiS Naxx 40 man team assembled. We will clear each wing progressively on our time. Farm of all prior raids as needed.

1 Like

Stress Test day!!!

Getting more quality recruits daily. LFM experienced / committed raiders.

Gnomes for life.

58 short days to go!

What are your raid days, times and timezone?

Getting more outstanding recruits daily! LFM Raiders -56 days left!

Bumb for TMP

Hi- does your guild accept players who are LGBTQIA+?

Good to know, thanks! I’ll tell my brother

1 Like

It’s happening.

Server type? End time for raids?

We’ll be on a PvP server, and I’m going to set aside 4 hours for raid time.

Only 50 days to go.

Going home soon.

Bump for TMP!

Getting ready for the launch!

What are planned raid times? and what classes do you need?