The m+ timer has to go

Kill the pressure from the timer, kill the toxic m+ community. nuff said

60 Likes

You can ignore the timer if you want

Its why there are completion groups

Timer adds fun to the run

38 Likes

Amen. I would enjoy doing dungeons so much more without a timer over my head the whole time. “GO FAST OR LOSE YOUR 2 CHEST!! GOGOGO”

23 Likes

15 Likes

" I want to take away the fun from others because a UI element I could easily ignore bothers me"

49 Likes

Make a group and just put completion in title there problem solved

14 Likes

Pressure? Just two chest every key bro. It’s not hard. I never feel the pressure to make time lol.

5 Likes

Without the timer a major part of the challenge is gone. Just because you cant handle it doesn’t mean the game needs to revolve around you.

It’s interesting only certain players encounter toxicity in M+ frequently enough to be a problem.

nuff said.

23 Likes

Dude if you can’t complete a dungeon in 30-40mins you suck. Sorry.

24 Likes

Ninety-nine percent of the time I run a mythic plus no one says crap… maybe hi, good evening etc at start of key…and if key is going bad people just leave without saying a word…

I guess I must be the most luckiest person in the world I never face all this toxicity that GD says there is

18 Likes

If you don’t want a timer, go play on normal or heroic mode.

/thread closed

8 Likes

People just don’t have the self-awareness as to why they specifically run into toxicity frequently enough to be a problem. Oh no, it must be everyone else who is the problem.

10 Likes

The timer is what it’s all about. Has been that way since inception. Mythic was always intended to be super competitive. That’s why some of us simply opt out.

12 Likes

I don’t think the timer should go.

I didn’t deal with toxic ppl all the time while doing pug keys. Some groups were amazing and so fun.

I’ve played with low io players that are toxic and high io players that are toxic. It comes down to the person. But, man the mean ppl just put a bad taste in your mouth.

1 Like

I think that’s my issue. I am so not competitive in WoW anymore. I just don’t care.

4 Likes

I like the feeling of accomplishment when I time a key. I think the Iron Docks timer is a bit tight, though.

here we go again

Nope, I had a group fall apart on the first wipe even with complete put in the title,
On a 2.
:rofl:

I see FAR more toxic people in BGs if I’m being honest, and it’s not even close.

1 Like

If you have to put “completion” in the title of a +2…

5 Likes

The timer is needed, it’s what pushes you to improve.

4 Likes