The lack of attention is starting to hurt

Troll response is a troll response. There are many instances where spell batching, something blizzard brought into the game, is causing bugs. Rogues vanish/blind/stuns, just an example of things from my own class.

The response to spell batching was overwhelmingly positive. Just because YOU don’t want it, doesn’t mean others agree with you. Some people wanted vanilla, and to me it sounds like you wanted vanilla with chocolate swirls.

2 Likes

It was “positive” because people din’t understand how TERRIBLE it is. lol

Oh right, and you know better right? It’s really so hard for you to fathom that people disagree with you?

No, disagreement is perfectly fine, however, none of your responses are remotely close to any form of argument as your entire foundation lays on “you think you do, but you don’t” in totally irrelevant topics.

What “fixes” are you expecting? I think this version of AV is an abomination, but I also think it’s the only one we’re going to get. You shouldn’t have to “justify” playing a game. If you aren’t enjoying it, quit?

:crying_cat_face: :violin:

PS: :santa: :clinking_glasses:

Why people keep complaining to Blizzard when they won’t respond unless they decide to is beyond me. Either play the game or not. Why keep torturing yourselves. So many beautiful games out there. When I get tired of one game I move onto the next. Merry Christmas

Classic boosted subs a lot, but it’s nowhere near the 11 million or so subs we had in WotLK. Classic brought in the most new subs in a certain time period, which is impressive, but a very different metric.

1 Like

look at this apologist… this idiot obviously never played original AV only the AV released before TBC

Every problem can be solved by releasing the better versions of the game, Classic BC and Classic WOTLK.

Get on it Blizz.

I think the big problem is some abilities are not prioritized properly (vanish, stealth, gouge) and don’t drop target appropriately etc, allowing really odd / dumb things to happen.

For example, I ambushed someone who stealthed, the ambush crit and awarded the combo points, however no damage was dealt. Things like that.

I feel bad for any rogue i PvP against when i see them vanish, lose target, but my auto attack still goes through and pulls them out of vanish 2 seconds later.

1 Like

It’s been fifteen years.

You’d think that people would have picked up some concept of how major company communication works by now.

(Kaivax can post “happy holidays” on their own, they don’t need to check it with any developer or other team. They can’t post “we know and we’re working on it” without getting a response from the team who’s working on it, which will take time away from them working on it, and that’s even in the best case where they’re in the office working on it and somehow also checking their email.)

2 Likes

If I were a blizz dev, I wouldn’t come here either.

1 Like

horrible, HORRIBLE excuse. It takes 5 seconds to pop into a room and be like “Hey man, someone brought up this, any info i can give them?” “Yeah sure, we’re aware, but can’t fix it due to blah blah” So do NOT try to say it “takes time from them to fix the problem” when they have people who’s entire job is to relay information to the community, AKA community managers.

1 Like

Blizzard learned a long time ago to keep information minimal on the forums because any and every word in an official post is taken as 100% gospel. People freak out at the post and then if things don’t happen exactly as was written in the post people freak out saying “BLIZZARD LIED”.
As far as AV the “problems” people are complaining about are not anything Blizzard can fix, the problems are the so-called gamers playing this game.

burning crusade and the add of reinforcements

It’s not an excuse, it’s a fact, and all you’re doing is showing off your entitlement and lack of knowledge/understanding.

A CM’s job is not primarily to relay information to the community; it is to relay information FROM the community.

2 Likes

You apparently failed to read the vast amount of information on these forums alone as to what version of AV was going to be in classic then call someone else an idiot? Nice.