The Hunt needs to be Nerfed, Mana Rift/Break?

The ability has outplay potential and can be countered by putting cc on us or popping defensives.

It has a cast time.

People aren’t remotely as geared now as they will be in a few weeks, with higher versatility and stamina.

If the hunt needs to be nerfed, it’s about seventh on the priority list for what does need to see tuning in pvp

7 Likes

You didn’t get my point, we can’t just get buffs and also have an ability that almost 1 shot ppl, does’t make sence unless you wanna be the new Rogues, i want to play my class as a whole not as a single button and thats my point.

I would just like more baseline damage, maybe make the hunt just give an extreme amount of healing and heal when used.

Yup, something around those lines is what i’m hoping for!

This move is just insanely OP right now. I am sitting with something like 18 to 20 percent vers and getting crit for 17-20 k. With one move. Anyone that says oh this is easily defended because its a cast is just ridiculous. The first thing that happens in arena is you get stunned… Then this moves smacks you and its gg. I could see it hitting for 7-10k maybe… but right now this move is way off of the charts.

1 Like

Well the hunt is getting nerf in PvP kinda.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/class-tuning-in-progress-dec-15/771191

without the hunt demon hunter might not want to pvp. At all. No damage, no defensives, for CC have to pick between snare and target stun.

4 Likes

What in the F. The Hunt is the only thing we got. Good grief man.

8 Likes

whos getting one shot by this

ive never seen it

3 Likes

It needs to be unavoidable now as it should have always been.

2 Likes

I get 20k crits in arena.

That is only thing demon hunter has it going… game over forever

2 Likes

if u have a crit with the hunt then chain it to the stun you can 1 shot ppl. if not you’ll get them down to 50% then they will laugh at your embarrassing CS/BD/eye beam dmg and outlast you easily. im not mentioning rogues or hunters or even ret pally that can stun u 5 sec and kill u in that time with each ability avg dmg of over 4k easily. but hey at least you have blur that has 50% to protect u if you pre hunt activated it (and 50% not to protect but lets stay optimistic shall we? ). darkness is a 3min cd with a whopping 20% to protect you what else do you need .dh is broken af.

3 Likes

For PvE it is decent and any nerf to the damage would make it completely useless.

Yes, very much yes.

1 Like

What mrr are you 1200? Over 1800 your insta cc’d or rooted during the hunt… it actually sucks for anyone over 1800 lmao

3 Likes

This hunter nerf is not the worst imo. It is just the conduit which then gives us the option to move our dmg to a different skill. Smart on blizzard to nerf only the conduits for now… Just redistributes our burst to more sustain.

1 Like

What skill would the dmg be moved to? As it is right now…The Hunt is THE ABILITY to use if you don’t want to be laughed out the match. We have nothing else going for us. Nerfing this because of whining by other classes/specs that have way more to offer than DH is a stupid move. We were already bottom tier…I mean really how much more do they want us to suck.

7 Likes

Darkness is 20%? You must forget that the pvp talent increasing it by 50% is a pretty big must for DH and has been for a long time.

1 Like

You didn’t ready Haugs post. This ability cannot currently 1 shot people (we’re talking serious content here not bgs where you have zerking and 12 raid buffs and they have zerking w/ debuffs).

Health pools are going to increase, versatility is going to increase. This ability will do less damage by the day and is currently just a strong, counterable, execute condition.

Thats literally my point, the hunt is THE ability, we virtualy have no other options than using it and if is countered we bring nothing else to the table! I rather trade this ability for an overall increase in skills dmg and survivability instead.

1 Like