The Hunt Ability

Is it just me or does anyone else want to see the color of “The Hunt” ability, since it is now demon hunter specific, be a green fel color rather than a blue? If it was green it would make more sense.

31 Likes

While we’re at it, I’d actually like to see a fel-corrupted Elysian Decree!

11 Likes

Yeap, I agree!

1 Like

Made a post about this awhile back. Definitely need to have glyphs to change color to fel green, purple class color, orangey yellow fire, etc. It looks so out of place with the rest of the abilities.

4 Likes

is because was form the blue covenant =) each covenant had a color in mind necro was green, nature was blue, ventryl red …etc…

We need a glyph to change The Hunt color effect!!

5 Likes

Yeah i agree, i could deal with it when it was tied to a covenant. But now i feel a littlenlike blizz got lazy and just did a copy paste.

This includes elysian decree and sinful brand.

The animations are fine but cmon atleast a cool fel green or something… not adrenwield furry blue.

2 Likes

No…everything we do is green…its annoying when i have a Red Mog. Like some kinda Christmas elf or something.

3 Likes

A glyph sounds like a really good idea. Similar to how they do the wings. Any idea who we could contact at blizzard for feedback ideas? I’d really like to see the color change or at least provide a way too.

EDIT: Never-mind, I found the feedback section in game.

Tbh, I love the blue. It’s so anime.

This. It’s why I used a glyph to change the color of Immolation Aura (I think that’s what it is; can’t log in to check).

There’s no harm in providing a glyph that can change the abilities from blue to green or any other color. So saying “no” to not having options is downright ignorant.

I’m sorry. I should’ve been more clear. That ‘no’ was more a personal statement, why I would not change it. Options are fine.

Haha, no worries mate. We are all friends here. I think having the ability to satisfy multiple people with glyphs could be the way to go.

1 Like

I like it as is. When we left the shadowlands we took some of our power with us. The Hunt calls on ardenweald death magic not fel. So it’s blue

I would have preferred to cut all ties with that horrid place.

1 Like

well blizz went another way and gave dh’s three covenant abilities as talents. did they give that many to any other class?

Yeah, it would have been better if Blizzard changed the names and graphics of all the covenant abilities they carried over.

The less people are reminded of Shadowlands the better.

1 Like

I LOVE The Hunt and Elysian Decree, but the colors are so out of line with DH. The Elysian Decree tooltip even mentions Kyrian power… yikes

2 Likes