The House of the Chosen

When I arrive at the location for the quest to Enter the House of the Chosen, nothing is happening. There is no dialogue or prompt, and it’s just stuck for going on 25 minutes.

Considering this bottlenecks Maldraxxus entirely, is there a way around it other than “just wait and pray”?

Have you gone all the way up the ramp, Alastor? That’s the only comment I can find on this quest so far.

4 Likes

Turns out, if you don’t go up the ramp but swing around the side, it doesn’t progress the quest. That may be something to look into fixing.

3 Likes

Please submit a bug report so our QA team can take a look.

1 Like

Confirmed. I went the long way around via The Spearhead, and the quest didn’t trigger until I read this post and headed NNE toward the main entrance. Other people were stuck too.

3 Likes

So if you have a circle showing where it should complete, in one direction is the lava - go the opposite direction away from there down to the Main entrance to the city where the pathing kicks in, then walk or ride back up to the turn in. I made the mistake of going after a flight path first down a side road and circling INTO the city which was not recognized. After much running around and reading here…I rode away North on the map away from the lava and was able to get it on track. Hope this helps.

6 Likes

man that is the craziest thing…YUP…still…almost 2 years later.

1 Like

Please don’t necro threads. Especially when there over 2 years old. Please start your own new thread.

1 Like

Depending on what aspect of the quest you are referring to, Baykhon, it can depend on how you approach the area. We have a support article on the subject.

If we’re referring to a different issue, it would be best to post in the BUG REPORT forum so our QA team can take a look.

4 Likes