The Horde needs a new Warchief and there is only one person for the job

This person right here!

Who’s with me? This person can definitely help hold the Horde together. Look at those eyes. How can you resist them?

20 Likes

John-117 nominated for Highking!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH
HOOOOOOOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO
HOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

4 Likes

Hello, may I help you kill some Night Elves?

5 Likes

I see you are committing treason against the Horde. Would you like to commence Mak’gora?

22 Likes

Why would you want another war criminal as Warchief?

16 Likes

I still back A Basic Campfire for Warchief.

6 Likes

In these dire times the Horde needs a Warchief who is immune to all plague and pestilence because they are already dead. The Horde needs Sylvanas back as Warchief The Horde without Sylvanas as Warchief is no Horde at all! Even Saurfang agrees! I’ve heard that Phil is a Sylvanas-stan/simp and $70B was no small price to pay to keep Patty Matson on the payroll!

4 Likes

Basic campfire might sound good on the surface of things but what does he/she have going. Garosh destroyed Theramore with magic bell or something. Sylvanas managed to destroy Teldrassil with a magical never to be repeated fireworks display. What can basic campfire really bring to the horde.

In a post-Teldrassil world, this is in very poor taste.

Water Totem for Warchief imo. We need to start putting fires out, not promoting them!!

13 Likes

Wow racist. #notallcampfires.

6 Likes

Way to assume the worst of A Basic Campfire.

It’s reliable, easy going, and will never disappoint. In the darkest of times, it will be a light. No matter what is asked of it, A Basic Campfire always delivers. It is there through ice and snow, rain AND even on the surface of the ocean. You cannot ask for a better friend and leader than A Basic Campfire, and it doesn’t deserve this negative stereotyping. Perhaps the optics could be better, but no candidate has the qualifications and experience of A Basic Campfire.

5 Likes

What about this guy?

I would still take this over Sylvanas.

I nominate myself for the position of Warchief! I will face anyone who’s brave enough to dispute that claim in Rock, Paper, Scissors!

1 Like

Hmm, looks remarkably like an aged, shaven version of Tim Roth’s General Thade from the 2001 Planet of the Apes remake. Who would also probably not be too bad as Warchief, once he got over his racism.

2 Likes

God, the effects in that movie were so amazing

We need a true 4d Chess player…

2 Likes

Wrathion!

1 Like

Mogorol the Murloc! He’s the murkiest of murlocs you never heard of you! That’s how good he is!

1 Like

Incubus for Warchief! Continuing the shirtless tradition.

4 Likes