The Horde have made me lose my mind and that is okay

I’d like to start by saying this isn’t a cry for help. I just want to see if anyone else has reached a point where they have been pushed over the edge by the Horde. I do not play classic to level up anymore or to do any sort of PvE content. My sole purpose in this game is to kill every single Horde that I see, regardless of level. But not just that, my character truly exists to kill and camp Horde players that are lower level than me. I go out of my way to hunt specific Horde questing zones so that I can slaughter all of them and make sure that they cannot complete quests, going as far as camping people for long periods of time until they log off or hearth and never come back to the area. My longest camp so far has been two hours long and ended when the person logged out.

It’s funny how some of them complain about camping. Such hypocrisy from the Horde. “Stop griefing me.” It isn’t griefing, it is just PvP on a PvP server like you all say. You reap what you sow when you decide to play on the Horde and you are on my server. I exist to kill all Horde. I have dedicated an unhealthy amount of time to slaughtering the Horde now that Phase 2 is here, accumulating an impressive amount of dishonorable kills. I won’t stop, I can’t stop. I have gone so far as camping lower level areas more than 24 hours at a time because I proudly do not have a life. I have that luxury.

I don’t care if I get banned for doing this, I shouldn’t be banned for doing this. It is far too much fun to play hours and hours on end only killing people that are trying to level, especially when it is the Horde. To anyone trying to level up their Horde characters and have been camped by a dwarf rogue, that might have been me, and I am not sorry. You and your entire faction will have to deal with me for a while because I am not going anywhere anytime soon and the best part is that there are others like me and many more to come. Death to all Horde.

18 Likes

come to my server and protect me

1 Like

have fun ganking lowbies while the rest of your faction switches servers KEK

3 Likes

Kill all Horde.

1 Like

Horde have made me act the fool, up in here up in here.

2 Likes

Kill all Horde.

1 Like

X gon give it to ya

1 Like

Kill all Horde.

2 Likes

Hard to believe with all those extra horde 60’s on the server none of them come to stop you but hey. Your reaction is healthier than some.

3 Likes

Gave you some love OP because this is how you’re supposed to respond to pvp on a pvp! Good show!
Now slap some carebears into proper meatshields and form ranks! They need a leader and you’re almost orc enough to pull it off! /salute

1 Like

Yeah. A lot of us went through that. And then, I wasn’t even mad anymore. I just thought it was lame. They weren’t even worth the revenge anymore. You’ll get there.

2 Likes

You just wrote a wall about how proud you are that all you do is grief lower level Horde. It kinda is.

3 Likes

He’s in phase three. He’ll get there.

2 Likes

Kill all Horde.

2 Likes

Ironically I find myself very whimsical when I encounter Alliance while I’m out and about. Sometimes I attacc, sometimes I protecc.

On a related note, dwarf rogue? Wouldn’t happen to be on Grobbulus and enjoy camping the Barrens while bouncing between Xroads and Camp T, would you? If so, I remember killing you a few times out there. If not, fun times.

Kill all Horde.

sounds like pvp happened on a pvp server.

Kill all Horde.

That was the last we saw of OP. Some say he’s still in his thread repeating “Kill all Horde.”

Rest his soul. May his graveyard Rez be quick and free of corpse camps

1 Like

Kill all Horde.