The Horde, as it stands today, lacks a hero to cheer for

I’m sorry, have you not met Gamon?

2 Likes

Uh yeah we do. Sylvanas!! Shes brutal and ruthless which are characteristics of real horde folks. She was right to burn that tree. SHoulda burnt Stormwind too.

We got Lor’Themar. We got Talanji now. We got Rokhan. We sorta still have Vol’Jin.

We got me, of course.

The evil faction doesn’t get any heroes

His son died because he stepped in front and took an arrow meant for Genn .

Gilneas was blight nuked because Garrosh sent the Forsaken in to be cannon fodder and did not care if they were eliminated or not . Sylvanas did what she did in order to best preserve her people in the situation .

He will save us

1 Like

My only gripe is even after SoO in 5.4 Saurfang stood with Sylvanas this long. Granted it was hesitant with Zappyboi encouraging him to stay.

Its as if he doesn’t remember Garrosh.
For the most part, no one remembers Garrosh, and how his actions are so similar to Sylvanas

In all honesty, I don’t know how the horde could even maintain their assault. Seeing as the lost the undercity. I would think that the Alliance could route the horde in their weaken state. And reclaim Gilneas.

Why can’t we just have Thrall back and Sylvanas can just go back to being the banshee queen? I’m sure there are other spots she can set up since undercity is destroyed.

They only are standing up to her for Alliance reasons. Not Horde ones.

When the world needed him the most, he vanished.

A rival appears, to challenge “male human paladin”.

I’d follow Baine. He isn’t the most strategic all the time but he’s young.

Zappyboi.

/10char

I am currently in line for Warchief and leader of the new Scarlet Crusade. soon my friend… soon.

Trust in me. I am become death, the destroyer of worlds. I will claim the Horde as my own and usher in new error where the void rules the harts of all. Actually no. I just wanna an apple and to rule in peace.

They may not be reasons you like, but they are Horde reasons. Honor and integrity, a concept that most Sylvanas lovers/anti-Baine/Saurfang folks seem to forget.

A Horde without honor isn’t worth saving according to Saurfang. So he’s going out to reclaim it.

A Horde without integrity, who turns its back on its ideals, is not a Horde worth saving. So Baine will stand up for that.

1 Like

I always thought Riko was the hero of the Horde we all cheered for

That’s such BS. What if we find out that Vol’jin wasn’t tricked by some ghost pretending to be a Loa? As annoying as this development has been, Saurfang and Baine are dishonoring Vol’jin by deciding that Sylvanas’ direction “isn’t worth saving”.

Do you know what happened in 8.1.5?

Also, you do remember that Thrall exists right?