The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Well, that is just it. It is opinions at this stage. In the end though, I changed my thoughts and opinions for my own reasons. Though not everyone will agree with me, but in the end, it is just my choice.

1 Like

You can stop cashiering, we understood you the first few times.

This pretty much puts the people against Alliance High Elves being playable reasons to rest, Please take the time to check if your are still undecided, if anything its pretty interesting.

Thats the thing though, it seems like you are uncomfortable with said opinion. The constant reaffirming seems to come off that way.

Void Elves proved that it doesn’t take much. While High Elves make pilgrimage to Silvermoon and would be welcomed into Blood Elf society, the Alliance version of the battered hilt quest tells me that High Elves, at least in Auric’s case, are not completely trusted by Blood Elves

It really doesn’t.

4 Likes

This has been posted ninety times. Anyone who has wanted to see it, has seen it.

Or it proves that there are even fewer Alliance high elves then anyone first thought.

Sure it does kills your reasons, It actually it dwindles it down to no you cant have them because Ion said.

It really doesnt.

you misspelled “ignores” as kills

might as well be citing the paper rpg

Let people see it and decide on their own

The original primer killed your reasons. Your argument has been fully debunked.
See how that’s annoying?

1 Like

Well like I said, it doesn’t take much. Population isn’t the biggest issue High Elves face in becoming an allied race

1 Like

The fact is though, nobody really does know the true numbers of how many remaining High Elves there really are within the Warcraft Universe. There could be very little, or there could be plenty. But since when is numbers the real solid explaination to why they can’t become playable?

They have, this has been going on for a while now.

I watched it when it came out as I actually like that channel. But it still doesn’t change the fact that they glossed over or ignored any strong argument against adding them.

1 Like

When a dev commented on it.

The Number excuse and they look alike are false excuses not to have them.