The "hard mode" stuff has ruined Wrath Classic

Pretty big stretch to call it a insult vs a observation

Well it cant be an observation, so it has to be an insult.

Feel free to prove why

Because an observation would require you to observe the action something you cant do from text, so its an insult.

So what is the insult? What is it bad to drink clean water or something with no additives?

Incorrect.

I agree, you are in fact incorrect.

the action or process of [observing]) something or someone carefully or in order to gain information.

the ability to notice things, especially significant details.

a remark, statement, or comment based on something one has seen, heard, or noticed.

you really should just stop talking. lmao.

So you would have to observe the action, like I said. There is 0 information within these posts for you to make any guess to what I would drink, and to use it as an insult like its a bad thing.

The way your brain seems to work based on the crap you post tells me you have been victim to tap water.

Tap water contains hormones and toxic metals that are not filtered properly. These affect how the brain functions, can lead to multiple birth defects and gender identity issues, lack of hormone generation and lower IQ.

Invest in an osmosis filtration system, unless you want cancer later in life

More insults I see and based in absolutely nothing.

“Nothing”

Mmk

The common sheeple continuing to be sheep

Yes nothing. To know what is in tap water you have to test it. Have you tested my tap water?

We have the wow token and “Heroic”+, but no RDF.

Laughable.

1 Like

I know what’s in all the tap waters in the USA.

It’s called science, it involves research and study. Did you know you too can learn? There are multiple published papers on tap water you could easily find online.

Sure you do considering you got my drinking tap water way off lol.

If you drink beer, eat prepackaged or preprepared food, fast food, fruit juices or other things. You ingest tap water.

You poison your body with not only tap water but a multitude of other toxic chemicals kept in “ low doses” that allow them to be sold.

Have fun, maybe you’ll learn something

Oh yeah I drown myself in beer and eat nothing but fast food! Wrong again.

That’s only the science you find on the flat earth you live on. Here on spherical earth we have different science. We’ve even been able to send men to the moon while on your flat earth they had to fake moon landings.

Doubtful. Keep trying bb

You are wrong, I dont drink beer, I dont eat fast food because why would I pay the ridiculous prices when I can just make my own food and you have absolutely no idea what is in my water to make any claims.

Also, there is absolutely nothing wrong with drinking tap water or consuming tap water. But as I said, I dont drink tap water.

Dont eat salt, consuming sodium and chlorine is bad for your health!.