The great vault is invisible

the length of time or effort put in does not guarantee a smooth launch.

1 Like

Blizzard definitely just proved that.

You mean like they just did?

you guys got a lot of bugs to take care of to be fair

1 Like

You really gonna defend blizzards communication with its players? Really dude? Not even the panda would do that.

Yes, Ion and the devs quite clearly are doing the best they can with the hand that greater powers have dealt them. They have our best interests at heart.

1 Like

More?

10/char

Small indie company, we gotta give them a break…they probably only have a couple of people working on this launch :lying_face:

2 Likes

The people who are working on this patch are certainly giving it their all, so I would not fret at things will work out.

1 Like

I think everytime WOW goes off line for any reason that is not the players fault we should be giving game time to make up for the time we could have been play the game we all love to play.

lol
was it handing out 233 gear so they panicked and removed it?

1 Like

Nah , just bury it near the nuclear waste :+1:

1 Like

Tell us more about how you feel about systemlands…I can hazard a guess.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

Its a shame hes not on a forum meant to talk about the game, a place where telling people how they feel about game mechanics should happen. Sorry if that triggers you.

Lets talk about the state of patch 9.1.

Not good!

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

TM
:partying_face:

4 Likes

If you’re ever curious about the outcome of something from Blizz, just assume it will be worse than the last time they did anything similar. The WoW team for this game does nothing but continuously show how completely incompetent they all are. I wish activ/blizz would sell this game, or replace the entire WoW team at this point. Every part of the game is in the toilet.

1 Like

It was giving rewards below what you may have earned.

Let’s say I finished enough 14s or 15s for 3 pieces of 226 to choose from. It would give out things like two 226 pieces to choose from and a 223, even though all 3 should be 226.

excellent job communicating with the forums. These responses go a long way imo. thank you.

They jammed the Vault becoz they thought nobody would care as players left already. But massive people are coming back.