The Gay Centaurs are hilarious

I fear for the english language then if you got a major for it.

1 Like

I know, it wasn’t even that deep.

I’m so glad that everything is made out of spite now.

1 Like

Okay, now I’m picturing a centaur running around oblivious to the Scaps hanging off one of their legs by their teeth, trying (and comically failing) to gnaw through it.

Also, damn people take the Centaur romcom quest really seriously.

1 Like

Hahahaha WOW.

1 Like

Over 22k posts on the WoW forums top of the resume

4 Likes

Meanwhile the tuskarr catch up and try to apologize before giving scaps a binkie to chew on

Centaurs just “oh…I think this one still has his baby teeth. Its quite alright. Just don’t let him try and sneak up on anyone. That makes us kick”

2 Likes

I can comprehend it just fine, thanks.

“I have no argument, so I’ll throw out useless nonsense.”

Would make a great sitcom. “My two Dads, who are also Centaurs”. Every episode ends with them telling Sraps to “take that out of your mouth”

2 Likes

There’s a lot of folks that normally aren’t mean or rude saying some rude and nasty things.

:point_right: :point_left:

1 Like

Do you always go out of your way to start arguments or does this just this just keep happening accidentally?

3 Likes

I know he’s not connected to them, but I figure that goodest good boy Taivan needs to be involved somehow

1 Like

I mean their major is on the line so they have to defend it of course.

4 Likes

Oh, look who came along just to troll as usual. :+1:

We explained it multiple times in different forms yet you have told us that no it is all about tradition. If you still can not see past that it is not a quest about Centaur’s marriage traditions than we can not help you any further.

3 Likes

When you said cake recipe I couldn’t help but channel Donna Summer and Richard Harris. MacArthur Park is in my head as a result. lol

2 Likes

As have I and yet all I got in response was complete hostility.

Interesting how that happens, hmm?

2 Likes

Taivan is good for nap time. Seriously he’s a giant pillow

3 Likes

He’s just the best.

2 Likes