The gates are open

With blizzard offically doing class balance in wotlkc can we get some other class balance and bug fixes done?

Wild growth, mage ignite, exc.

And also some QoL balance changes to class play as well, like closing the dps gap that using black arrow vs explosove trap has on single target? Currently explosive trap, an aoe spell, does about 50+% more total damage than the single target black arrow. This is assuming glyph of explosive trap, but even without its still about 20% better.

Make tranquility raid wide but only heal 5 targets at a time, priorities lowest hp player and rechoses targets every tick.

Ret is fine though.

2 Likes

Wild growth fix please. It’s a 51 pnt talent that is made useless by the presence of pets.

Agreed. Honestly I’d like to see more DK balances too, summon gargoyle needs to be at least a 15 minute cool down.

Wild growth will not be fixed. Blizz just had a post about it not being a bug and intended.

They should all other classes since they willing to make changes. I would love to see the tier sets that could have been made for Demon hunter, Monk, ETC. Would be cool to have more variety to play.

Not gonna happen. They’re not balancing anything, and have already addressed this ‘gates are open,’ yesterday.

You can read that post yourself, here:

Tell me you don’t keep up with the news without telling me you don’t keep up with the news.

I’m not arguing on a forum, I have better things to do this morning. All I’m saying is, gates are not open. They made a post closing those gates immediately after opening them originally. This nerf to UH DK’s is simply them fixing an exploit.

2 Likes

They linked the wrong post. The UH DK one clearly states they are not open to further class balancing.

2 Likes

Amen. Thank you blizzard for this class balance!!

Ah yes, you’re right I am mistaken. Wrong post haha. Thanks.

There is a blupost stating Wild Growth is working as intended per 3.3.5.

That’s a fancy of way of blizzard saying “we don’t have anyone who knows how to fix this”

1 Like

They literally said in the blue post that the DK change was the only one they were doing. They also made another blue post stating no to the druid change request.

2 Likes

they don’t balance things, they just delete fun

2 Likes

Unlikely… officially…

or “Nobody here plays resto druid so we simply dont care”

It was cool for classic raiding when 50% of the raid was warriors LOL

1 Like

Oh your raids were only 50% warriors?

For that patch cycle, doesn’t mean they wont make more later TBF.

How is that useless? Pets need healing too.

I understand they should not be prioritized, but it’s far from useless.