The Future of Warcraft Announcements -- Professions Update

That brings up a good point. That system was clearly not considered a success as it hasn’t been replicated again. It would be great to have at least a couple of those R3s for each profession available on a vendor, or some other more broadly available source, so that Legion professions can be retroactively leveled more easily.

Has there been any thought given to how readily the new profession system can be caught up on post 10.0?

4 Likes

Well… the r3-s are not really mandatory for leveling Legion professions. But they have actually been unavailabe even from RBG wins since 8.0. I think it was also mentioned in the Collectors Wish List for Professions thread.

The closest thing I can think of is BfA pattern ranks being purchased with badges of honor, but at least those can be obtained via the class order hall mission table (albeit very, very slowly).

Oh, this is a very good question, I hope we get an answer!

1 Like

Do you mean that it’s not possible while in Chromie time? Because I just hit 300 skinning two minutes ago on an alt while farming warbear leather in Winterspring.

1 Like