The future of the Orcs

The warlockphobia :frowning:

You summon a few demons and suddenly everyone thinks you forgot the traditional rituals

1 Like

well, it’s a heritage armor quest, it’s supposed to be like that. It’s not like we’ve got dwarf-themed expansion after dwarves got their heritage quest. It’s just one and done thing, it will not have big story continuation

1 Like

Given the datamined Velf weapons that are nowhere to be seen and nothing in the trading post being very racial themed

I’d wager there’s a change the heritage quests get periodic continuation to serve as a vehicle for narrative progression in expansions that don’t have to do with them

Playable Ogres and Dragonmaw Orc skin colors are what is left to make the Warcraft 2 Horde fantasy perfect.

2 Likes

This right here. Been waiting to turn this guy into a two headed ogre since mid Cata.

1 Like

Suprised the horde never got orges as an allied race. They been a long time ally of the horde since WC 2. And I believe there’s several different clans currently allied with them

5 Likes

I would love to see the Horde send diplomats to try and secure alignment with the Crushridge and Gordunni on Azeroth. They are the largest Ogre clans and control important strategic settlements.

My ogre would be two headed and a mage. That feels like the perfect combination lore wise.

1 Like

I can get behind that. I just love Cho-gal from HotS and want to be that character.

If blizz decides to increase customization for other races to dracthyr levels maybe we can get the red orcs.

Red orcs could bring back the shadowmoon and other unrepresented clans. It’s kind of sad to see the MU shadowmoon clan die out.

If the alliance can utilize the void I think we can have a different perspective on fel and the stuff that comes with it.

According to the wiki most of the clans left behind on Draenor joined the fel Horde and were killed when the players purged the place. Sadly. Lots of lost potential.

The weird thing about reforming the clans is wondering why the AU Mag’har weren’t invited. AU Mag’har still have strong tribal identities. Certainly they would be interested in the MU Orcs new rite of passage, as it should mirror a shared tradition. You’d expect both MU and AU Orcs to come together in brotherly orciness.

I’d guess it’s because the AU Mag’har already have their own heritage quest and involving them would dilute the impact of including the MU Mag’har since you otherwise can’t tell the two apart at a glance.

Because of narrative plot device and focus

Blizzard, for whatever ridiculous reason, ATM thinks Orcs = any MU Orc but Human = Stormwind specifically and sometimes Strom

1 Like

Train me to be a Blade master, Lantressor…

Isn’t this Nerzhul’s AU wife?

No, Ner’zhul wife in both timelines was Rulkan.

1 Like

The Orcs have no future. Also why the heck they changed the modle of Lantresor? The one from Nagrand looks so much better then the WoD one.

Why? This is just like a ancestry thing. Run of the mill orcs who have not pondered their identity before still have blood ties to some clan or another. Thralls horde orcs didn’t just pop outta the ground from mushrooms, they are descended from or are the orcs from the internment camps orcs who’s ancestry was in one of these Orc tribes.

3 Likes

True, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you know what blood ties you have, especially if you’re orphaned. Azeroth doesn’t exactly have a 23-And-Me. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It may not have genetic testing, but talking to ancestral spirits is literally the job description of the shaman.

7 Likes