The four horsemen of the nerfpocalypse

MM has only been nerfed in PvP afaik.

One of the problems is that Blizz has repeatedly ensured that even though a spec is objectively more difficult than others, it cannot enjoy any benefit as a result. This is why a 50% parsing BM Hunter can roflstomp a 99% parsing Arms warrior.

“Bring the player, not the spec” has been proven to be a hollow trope.

1 Like

They gave up on that long ago

They didn’t give up on repeating this, they just gave up on trying to make it happen.

1 Like

No, they actually haven’t even said it in awhile and I’m pretty sure even disputed it in legion saying they weren’t doing that anymore.

Specially in mythic, like you HAVE to take certain classes and they brought back class buffs which basically confirms that.

My guild literally has 1-3 people online now cause of cyberpunk, I’m still waiting for my RTX 3090 to get in stock before I touch it :(, it looks amazing though, I’m literally avoiding all spoilers for it.

my guild has like 2 people who even cared enough to play it lol, and one will come back to play wow if anyone needs him for anything.

I agree completely, just feels bad when you have worked hard on getting awesome at a spec, then have to work harder than others just for the same if not less throughput than a druid… lol, especially when you are supposed to be the dps healer, but you are getting out dps’d by other healers. Mainly talking 5 man content. Because you are having to use all cds and non atonement heals just to keep people alive… idk, I sometimes think I’m just crazy for playing Disc, but I just freaking enjoy it so much lol

Dude, the Nvidia optimizations, especially DLSS, are SICK!

I’m legit waiting for them to get stock, I’m basically first in line for the 3090 I’m after, but they said maybe around Christmas or early next year, :sob:

I hope you have a baller power supply. Like legit 1200 watts.

I have 1000 watts, my pc set up is pretty good, just need the card and I’m good to go, cyberpunk maxed out ray tracing on, I cannot wait…

You must be running AMD CPU.

I’m sporting a thread ripper!

RIP your electric bill lol

1 Like

Lol I have an AMD 9590, 1200 watt psu, Titan X Hybrid. Power hungry…

we already got nerfed, before the season even began, before conquest and raid gear, before the actual numbers came out. An obvious reaction to new players getting killed by hunters and not understanding stat progression favors HP over damage. Another casualty of the NERF IT mentality.

Instead of going to their own class forums and coming up with solutions and possible additions to their class to deal with hunters, they filled the hunter forum and general with seething rage about something they didn’t know anything about.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/class-tuning-in-progress-dec-15/771191

so does this mean, op is wrong in his prediction ?

i think you should check those meters again ;D

I do 2’s with an MM hunter and he does 80% of someone’s health with an aimed shot. Idk he seems to think it’s pretty broken.