The forsaken need to return to lordaeron

Just hot facts. It’s their rightful home still. Better make Lillian work for that on the negotiation table. If not then we will just take it by force. The Alliance will either accept this or die to our blades.

6 Likes

“The Alliance should keep Lordaeron”

7 Likes

I’m certain as soon as they regrow Teldrassil the Forsaken will be back in Lordaeron and we can repeat this song and dance for another 15 years.

9 Likes

I mean, yes? But it’s currently uninhabitable… so.

1 Like

baby what is you doing

13 Likes

We need to get you a real hobby buddy. Maybe flower arrangement.

8 Likes

This can only end well. Hey guys the Night Elves deserve to kill the Horde over Teldrassil.

1 Like

Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Now and forever. Just like our real queen said.

1 Like

I believe the Scarlet crusade would be the ones wrestling control of Lordaeron. Turalyon has no interest conflicting with the forsaken considering he helped with the Arthai gathering-- thought I should correct that as people have been getting the wrong idea about the character. :unamused:

2 Likes

Honestly I would like it back simply due to architecture… It was one of the nicest hubs, easy to maneuver and very interesting in term of lore (I’ll miss sitting alone with the voices in the throne room). It was one of the few pg13 stuff that was not dumbed down to Pg6

1 Like

None of your points correlate with each other.
It’s their rightful home still. Okay, so why does Lillian have to “work for it?” It should probably be an easy point.
If she doesn’t work for it, we will take it by force? What, who? So if Lillian doesn’t try to get it, then “we” are going to take it?
The Alliance will either have to accept “we’ll take it by force” or die by your blades? Or do they have to accept that Lillian needs to work for it?

We will take it by force if the alliance stands in our way.

1 Like

By all means, go for it then. Though remember, you have to go through those spooky woods that have a couple skeletons walking through them. You know, the ones that have kept the Blood Elves from reclaiming their own land.

1 Like

(Analysis): Much of Lordaeron is in ruins, moreso than it was when the Forsaken first rose to power in those lands. Entire settlements have been wiped off the map, and the Alliance now has a strong foothold in the northern eastern kingdoms. Capital City has been badly blighted, making it uninhabitable for not just the living, but the Forsaken as well.

(Conclusion): The Forsaken would probably be best off moving into the Western Plaguelands, perhaps rebuilding Andorhal, which could become something of an iconic place for a capital considering it’s where the plague began. Any other territory in Lordaeron is too badly damaged, and too exposed to the Alliance to easily defend.

1 Like

Get a job or something start studying… COntinue studying or something erevien.

I am gonna start reporting your posts if you keep this up.

3 Likes

You’re going to report a lore opinion posted in the Story Forum? Isn’t that like calling the police because you saw somebody crossing the street inside of a crosswalk, while the “walk” light is on?

4 Likes

I suspect Lordaeron awaits the return of its true son.

The Forsaken may have a time yet to wait.

Spam is against the tos. Jaywalking might be idk dependant on country. Still its blizzards forums and they decide.

Nah, they need to return to Undercity. And then fly the Undercity to Kalimdor.

Also, I don’t think the Alliance is keeping them from returning. There are no Alliance forces hanging out in Tirisfal.

1 Like

Lordaeron belongs to the forsaken. Now and forever.

2 Likes