"The Force" (21+) LF tank, healers, and more dps for Weekend Mythic Raid group

“The Force” ( Stormrage, Alliance) is LF some dedicated players for our Weekend Raid group doing Mythic SOD (H 9/10, M 1/10). The raid is on Sat/Sun 12N-3pm. We are currently in need of another tank, healers, and some more dps. We also run a new Normal/Heroic group on T/W 7-9pm.
Besides raiding our guild does everything else that the game offers: Keys, Torghast, PVP, Transmog runs, questing, etc. We are a very social friendly medium-sized guild that uses Discord, and are growing rapidly. For either more info/ or invite contact me in game. Come join our family!

I would love to talk to someone about joining your guild.

I am online practically every day. Others you may speak w/ if you can’t reach me is our GM-Wakeofmalice, or high officers Lomax or Deathduchess.

Are you available to private message in discord? At work and can’t get on game. Athonel#6565

Unfortunately, only our High officers may give out the guild’s discord by our GM’s rules, but I can add your real ID and message you through that.

We can still use healers, tank, and a few more dps for our weekend Mythic raid.

Hello!, my wife and I are looking for guild, we’re kinda new (in fact returning) to stormrage and we’re looking for a more weekdend kinda guild.
I’ll put here our armories if you want some info about us.

Her main’s armory
My main’s armory

I’ll try to contact you when I notice you online.

Update- Our guild is now SOD M 2/10.

We’re you guys still in need of a tank?

No, we do not need a tank anymore for our Mythic raid group. However, if a tank can’t make a raid, having a sub available w/o having to try to pug one is always a good thing if you also have a dps set for any days that you cannot tank. We still can use good high performing healers and dps.

The guild is now 3/10 M SOD.

1 Like

Congrats on the kills!

Bump up posting.

I know a good monk that will help this guild

Being in that guild is like punching yourself in the face

I’ve been in the guild myself for a number of months now and have met some wonderful people here, so I don’t agree w/ the above statement.

Weekday N/H run in our guild will commence again w/ the new xpac.

I’d like to chat more. I’m a resto shaman, rial#1838, thanks also sent an ingame mail