The Forbidden Rising is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a new home, come join us!

Are you guys still looking for new people? I wouldn’t mind talking to someone in game.

Lfm active members :slight_smile:

LFM active members for various reasons, nothing sketchy about that at all. Don’t mind the symbol on the ground that is for the sacrific…I mean initiation for new members!

1 Like

Still looking for willing sacrif…I mean members :slight_smile: Please send one of us a whisper and we can talk!

1 Like

LFM, we want YOU to join us. Come join us as we sacrifice our shamans to the rng gods :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ll come for a visit, and you’ll stay for the 'lock cookies! :wink:

Once you go forbidden you’ll never stop rising!..even I’m ashamed of that joke. Come for the Bad jokes! There is plenty of them!

LFM! Like getting yanked? We’ve got the priests to do it! Leap of faith you dirty minded scoundrel… M+ , alt/fun runs and heroic progression with a touch of mythic progression from time to time.

Looking for more fodder to get yanked around the raids with us! Whisper any of us for more info! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you like pina coladas? Getting caught in a random priest’s yank? Then come join us!

LFM, casuals/alts/raiders! Any flavor, we take all brands of crazy and borderline scary! :stuck_out_tongue: Come have fun with us :smiling_imp:

LFM all type of players. whether you pvp, raid, delve into dungeons or just looking for something social this may be the guild for you.

LFM of everything :slight_smile:

The Forbidden Rising, Where our GM will willingly sacrifice us all for the greater good of the raid. She especially enjoys the willingness of our shaman’s to
be our fodder :wink: Send us a whisper to learn more!

LF 1000 year old troll toe nail, baby tauren hoof, and 2 nightborne ears…

LFM active members/raiders :stuck_out_tongue:

LFM Members/raiders/casuals/sacrifices whisper us for more info!

8/8H! LFM to come kill it all over again with us!

Looking for more people to do stuff and things with raid wise!

LFM active players who enjoy to kill things and get shinnies from the corpses of our fallen enemies! Looking at you raiders!!! :eyes: