The first person to Vashir

Gyattt this gnome on that gas. Good stuff

1 Like

He’s not spawning tell june.

Spend some time reading stuff. Cataclysm Classic Launch Notes
Poseidus, Mobus, Garr, Xariona, Akma’hat, and Julak-Doom will first begin spawning with the weekly reset the week of June 4. They’ll begin to appear alongside the Baradin Hold raid and its first boss, Argaloth.

2 Likes

i bet you look hilarious in real life lmao. Relax lil buddy, its only a video game, i think you should maybe take a break from WoW during cata, rather than continue with…whatever this is

You wouldnt say boo to me irl.

1 Like

You’re only allowed to make call outs like that if you post a pic first. Those are the rules.

1 Like

Rest assured the shrimp like posture of Drinknblink will get them in the end. I pity them tbh

He won’t spawn until weekly reset
As it clearly says

You 100% are a 30-50 yr old male pattern baldness having morbidly obese sketcher wearing mom’s basement living degenerate REDDITOR.

Read my forum posts bro i’m someone who goes outside. Maybe it’ll inspire you to get some bs on your d

1 Like

I have all my hair.

6 foot 207 pounds, I just had a doctor appointmet so weight is accurate from a week ago.

I have never wore sketcher’s in my life, i wear steel tip work boots or a pair of Nike’s.

My mom and dad are both dead.

I dont read Reddit.

I work outside, touching grass is over rated.

Highly doubtful.

1 Like

I’m 6’7 and a lean 245.

Who asked?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.