The first nail has been driven for DF

Well guess what Blizzard doesn’t want them too so accept it like don’t see why it’s such a big deal.

Maybe because some of us don’t want to play male looking characters?

They don’t look masculine they look androgynous if they looked masculine I’d have a problem :dracthyr_shrug:

Its not really much different than it is now. If you don’t win the roll in group loot its the same thing as not having RNG pick you for personal loot. Only you actually got to see the rolls rather then them being behind the scenes.

It’s for testing, they’re looking for feedback. You cannot be overreacting like this

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/changes-experiments-to-raid-rewards-in-dragonflight-season-1/1352473

Tell me what the title of that link is friend? Does it say … changes to raid rewards for beta … or changes to raid rewards for SEASON 1?

Kinda weird how these systems used to work well in WoW and other MMOs still use them without issue.

The most honest complaint about changing from personal loot i’ve seen on these forums boils down to people thinking they’re entitled to loot that’s better on others who cleared the same content in the same group.

Cant they just have PUGs use PL and guild raiding use ML ?
If Im not in a raid guild I dont want to have to deal with rolling for my loot.

GDKP spam kekw

There’s no classic “community” just a foul hive of grifters and boosters and the whales who feed them Chinese gold.

1 Like

They ARE entitled to loot. Everyone is entitled to loot. It’s part of what you pay your sub fee. You play, loot drops.

If you run a guild, and you need to fill slots so you invite 2 members, then you don’t let them know they aren’t getting any loot. When they win a roll and you just hand it off to one of your buddies because you think he has ran it more than the pug members, then you are just being a bad player. That’s the entire reason PL was created.

To be clear, I am not against the group loot change. I just take issue with the argument that people aren’t “entitled” to loot. You are entitled to what you work for. If you have the attitude that no one is “entitled” to loot (except for you and your guild buddies, of course. because thats what you are actually saying with statements like this. ‘No one is entitled to loot but who I decide is entitled to loot.’), blizzard is just going to go back to PL when the obvious problems pop back up.

This change only works if players behave themselves. So please everyone, try not to be a jerk to your fellow players and pass out loot when people win a roll.

1 Like

Would rather have master loot over this personal loot dumpster fire any day.

You’re being ridiculous. LFR loot is the most selfish thing these days. People used to actually be able to get things they needed in lfr. Now everyone just vendors it unless you actually loot something yourself.

Actual raid groups can decide for themselves what loot distribution to use.

As for pug raids. I really don’t care… sorry not sorry… Don’t pug… or ask what the loot rules are when you join… It won’t take longer than finding an UBRS back in 2005 in trade chat…

Easier just not raiding, and letting the dumpster fire burn out on it’s own when the subs fall off a cliff.

2 Likes

I havent been in a guild that doesn’t outright require RCLootCouncil for raiding in a long while. If you refuse to trade loot in these guilds you will just be removed from the team or gkicked anyways.

The only measurable difference between the current system and the upcoming one is that people don’t have the crutch of “it’s personal loot bruh” when they’re dicks and keep a downgrade or DE it.

It’s funny because guilds also seem to be always complaining about how hard it is to maintain a roster.

2 Likes

All you cry babies will get over it after 1 week and realize it works out just fine. The game existed before 2016 which a lot of you seem to not realize.

They are taking off some of t he many safety rails from the retail game. Maybe this might promote more guild groups

It’s no “overreacting”. We had two expansions (or better said: 5 years, half a decade) on experience with such things, with ideas from so-called “professionals”, which had a negative impact on the player base for years to come.

You reap what you sow.

So here is the thing. Bad takes on things exist in the world…

… And this is one of them.

What are you talking about lmao. People have been asking for the return of group loot quite loudly ever since it was removed.

They are now testing and looking for feedback in the beta to see how everyone will react.

Lmao.

Pugs without personal loot are terrible. This is gonna be rough.

2 Likes