The first nail has been driven for DF

Ofc im not since im not lying unlike someone here you cant stand things that make the game better overall

Nah, first nail was no mogging for dracthyr.

Second nail was only one body for dracthyr.
Third nail was one class for dracthyr.
Fourth nail was only two specs for Evoker.
Fifth nail was slightly reskinned female human and male blood elf dipped in glitter as visage forms.
Sixth nail was…

9 Likes

here’s my feed back… killing a boss should give you ALL the xmog options for loot in its loot table related to your class. (or at least unlock the appearance for all raid members for the specific items that drop)

Doing this will remove people needing to roll need on items for xmog. this way only people interested in actually using the gear will be interested in rolling on it.

I don’t think so. We all have been waiting for the “catch” and they finally arrive. Something had to be a problem nobody asked for, again.

4 Likes

You refuse to answer the question how forcing group loot on people who want personal loot is going to “foster” any “good community stuff”. Beer league raiders don’t want to have to put up with nonsense to make you feel better.

There is no mechanism in this that will create community. You are toxic, lying about other people. You are the community you tell us you despise.

6 Likes

Again… this is only for testing.

1 Like

They need to increase the number of drops. That’s it. They clipped drops in raids to a depressing degree because every piece was determined to be usable under PL. They removed reroll tokens because people could get gear outside of the further limited drop count.

Also why are people so concerned about ninja looting when PL runs under the assumption that anyone who could use the piece already rolled need. There’s a much bigger problem and that’s the fact Blizzard has made raiding the worst way to gear in the game.

1 Like

Welp Point proven about the toxic retail mindset. Many people who I played classic with and same people who play retail with me today understand that having a shared pool is overall better as a community to really be able to give you wants what and proitize some pieces to classes who benefit from it most, hench why in classic and ff14 it works perfectly fine with a good group of people Only people dont enjoy Group/Masterloot are 3 people with only 1 group among them has fair reasons. 1 People who have have problems with ninja’s/trolls/Bad loot concil/guild management, other 2 are people who are just trolls/weirdos dont want to be in a active community to be able to get the full benefits so things like guilds/social groups. Or bad apples who generally get kicked from guild groups/pugs for toxic behavior and with group loot here they cant simply get rewarded as easily for trolling/griefing the raid or getting carried. Many people who played classic complained for these reasons since the game was so community focused back or in classic(depending on your server) then unlike now where people are afk/intentionally grief mechanics in lfr and get rewarded for it just as much as people who are trying their hardest

3 Likes

Well that just sounds like master loot with extra steps.

Hard disagree.
I think all the anthro-furry races should’ve been 1 body, as the animals they are based on are generally sexual monomorphic.

2 Likes

Personal loot has a lot more problems than that. In particular, they seem bothered by how people abuse personal loot to dictate what drops by going mono-armor type.

That said, forcing everyone to use 1 loot system with no options is a horrible idea. It was horrible when everyone was forced to use personal loot, and it’s horrible if everyone is forced to use group loot.

(But make no mistake, personal loot is a deeply flawed system.)

4 Likes

You guys had personal loot?
Gees what happened to this game?

1 Like

Mail Transmog is garbage so disagree

Dracthyr are reptiles like omg they’re not mammals ok if they’re capable of reproduction they’d do it the same way all dragonkin do via eggs

Yeah no it wasn’t because there’s a very good lore reason for it

Yeah nah if anything this is a good thing avoids Dracthyr ending up like Druid’s good at everything master at nothing

This is the only one you’re correct on congratulations you’re not completely wrong

1 Like

DF needs piggeh loots. Do some quests, get amazing piggeh mounts. Success.

They really should have left it as an option when the raid was made up almost entirely of a single guild. That was organized teams could have greater control over loot distribution without having this as a thing in PUGs.

Problem is. This is Blizzard.

I disagree.
Personal loot is trash and it always has been. I’m pretty surprised to see someone who raids mythic and thinks personal loot is such a great idea. Idk what kind of guilds you’ve been in but obviously not very well run ones if you have such an affinity for PL. Either that or you haven’t even played long enough to know what it was like before.

Says the female vulpera who should look just like the male vulpera.

1 Like

Wowhead gotta get them clicks though.

Honestly, getting a little tired of how many of their articles seem intentionally created to start unnecessary drama.

3 Likes

How many nails goes in a coffin?