The Imperial Beach Party (Cancelled)

Unfortunately, HAUNT’s presence within WOW has pretty much vanished with BFA. We have never had one of these Beach events bring less than 200 people. Thus, if it doesn’t look like the numbers are there or the number of judges would be there for a regular event, it isn’t worth doing.

I’d rather not do the event, than do a shadow of what it always has been. Therefore with a heavy heart, we will be cancelling.

I want to thank those outstanding volunteers we did have. I would also like to apologize to those that were interested.

Perhaps one day in another expansion’s future, we shall do this again properly on Emerald Dream. Until then, good luck in all of your adventures.

/salute

8 Likes

I really like this idea, I think if Emerald Dream can pull this event off it would be a testament to the server :slight_smile: I hope it happens

7 Likes

Announcing the first judge with Aeriara of the Ashen Vale for Alliance Elven judge for the beauty contest. She’ll be a voting member for all three phases.

/salute

3 Likes

I vote Senneca for winner of goblin beauty contest.

3 Likes

((
Bria. That’s a server name I haven’t heard in a long time. I was on Bria.

I was an officer in LFD on Bria. I RP’ed on Bria too. I remember the beach party through entchat. I will try to attend.

2 Likes

Hello Imperial Hero of Strongbadia, Naboo. I’ll look forward to seeing you there.

In the meantime, here’s some old memories for you:

/salute

2 Likes

I believe this will work out just fine, sounds like fun!

1 Like

See you all there. Just trying to figure out which toon to show up on

1 Like