The Eternal Traveler

I seem to be stuck at 23. I’ve farmed all over the place and never get any drops. I didn’t buy the upgraded version so I’m not sure if they hot-fixed it so I can’t receive anymore.

Every day you get at least 4-5 in your first drop for the day. After that the droprate becomes much lower and you have to grind 1-3 hours depending on luck.

1 Like

I haven’t gotten even one in the past month. Is there a specific place you have to farm? I was told just do daily world quests and it will drop. It hasn’t so far.

Killing Humanoids is the only real requirement.

1 Like

Do every WQ kill target.

I went to the blood gate. That got me 4 right away.

1 Like

There’s an entire thread created by a blue and pinned to the top of this forum. It’s not a bug. Anyone buying any level of Shadowlands can get the transmog.

My suggestion would be exit the game entirely, delete your cache folder and try again the next day.

Kill human(oid)s

Humanoids… go farm blood gate. RNG is RNG… doesn’t it say in the quest text. You won’t get any from just anything…

Just rng. You could farm blood gate for an hour and not get one drol then the next hour you could get 15 drops

yeah, so blizz let a carrot slip through and had to save face is my guess. They give nothing to characters without either a stupid grind or an upfront cash payment.

Nice try though.

What are you even on about? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I answered the OP’s concern with the blue quote and gave a possible solution to him.

No one was arguing about what is or isn’t right or wrong with the entire thing. Go find another thread that’s actually complaining about that and don’t derail this one.

1 Like