The Dwarven MOOOOOOT!

Join the dwarves for a night of games, competitions, free beer (and food) on June 25th at 8 PM MG server time at Thorium Point! Set aside your fancy titles and show off your skills with a drinking contest, flex off, lava crab fishing, and the robodrome (gnomes are honorary dwarves too, you know)!

And after all the fun is done, the Thane’s Moot invites dwarven leaders, notables, and our allies to gather and speak in good faith - good brews and good brawls exist to bring us together!

TLDR:
Who : You! (Alliance or Neutral characters only, please!)
What : Games and competitions for bragging rights and titles! (And a meeting for leaders afterwards.)
When : Saturday, June 25th
Where : Thorium Point, Searing Gorge
Why : Because who doesn’t enjoy a dwarven gathering?
Discord : https://discord.gg/2JgjUkwcTy

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me here on the forums or on discord at Snowsteel#2289 (or just join the discord!

16 Likes

Hey folks, the Moot is getting closer! If you intend on attending, please join the discord!

I can’t make you, and I’ll be more than happy to have you even if you don’t, but it’s nice to have a general idea of how many folks to expect!

1 Like

The Moot is this coming Saturday, the 25th! Hope to see you there!

Ready for a good time! I’m winning the Flex Off this go around, I just know it.

I’ll be there!

Did someone say MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

/10moooooooooooooooots

Tomorrow night, it’s time to MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Tonight’s the night! If you plan on attending, please join the discord linked in the first post (so we can have a headcount for our games)!

It’s okay if you don’t, but it makes life easier for the event runners!

1 Like

Thank you for hosting!! Had a great time! Glad to see MOOTS are back! Can’t wait for the next one!! :smiley:

I missed it due to work! But I hope it went very well and was fun!

Our next MOOOOOOT is scheduled for August 20th at 8 PM server time! We’ll be in Thelsamar this time!

If you want to volunteer to run a game, booth, or just throw ideas at us, join the discord and let me know! We have a very limited number of slots for both games and booths available (booths should be food/drink or mini-games)!

We are aiming to have 3 main events at our next MOOOOOT, and probably 3 or 4 booths total.

2 Likes

Hey folks! Nothing new to announce here, just want you to keep in mind that the next MOOOOOOOOOOOOOT is August 20th at 8 PM server!

We’re getting closer! Here’s our event schedule for this upcoming MOOOOOOOOOT!

Saturday, August 20th
8:00 PM - Opening Announcements

8:15 PM - Drinking Contest run by Rufaic Snowsteel

8:45 PM - Ram Jousting run by Bathildis Ironstout

9:15 PM - Flex Off run by Golnon Stoutsteel

10:00 PM - Thanes Moot run by Rufaic Snowsteel

Food will be provided by the Cask ‘n’ Anvil, hosted by Mairead and Tiernan Brewbeak!

Drinks will be provided by Ironstout Brewing, hosted by Bathildis Ironstout!

An additional game booth of Gryphon Tossing (Ring Tossing but with Gryphons), run by Aalys Stormfeather, will be available at the Moot grounds.

I hope to see you at Thelsamar on the 20th!

3 Likes

We’re a week out from the next Dwarven MOOOOOOOOT! Hop into this server to get an idea of what games we’ve got this month! This MOOOOOOT starts on Saturday, August 20th at 8 PM server - I hope to see you there!

1 Like

Tomorrow! Be there, or turn in your beard and gun!

About two hours out!

1 Like

Our next Moot, the BREWMOOT, is on the calendar for October 1st! Share it around, tell your friends, and we hope to see you there!

Tonight is the BrewMOOOOOOOOOOT! Starting at 8 PM server, join us for a drinking contest, flex off, and a third event that’s best attempted while completely drunk! We’ll be at Brewfest in Dun Morogh, and I hope to see you there!

It’s getting closer! After you’ve eaten all the turkey and made friends with the dragons, come back out to Brewnall Village for the GNOOOT on December 10th!

2 Likes

The GNOOOOOT is a week away! Come and join the dwarves and gnomes for a celebration!