The Dragonflight Pre-Expansion Patch Phase 1 is Now Live

me thinks the Tauren rogues snuck up on the world server for making them wait 18 years.

4 Likes

Blizzard, why you mess up the UI so bad?

Also, I have not forgotten about what you did to Arthas.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Go to sleep and try in the morning, it’s really hit an miss at the moment, reminds me of the BC launch

1 Like

I was in game looking at talents for about 20 minutes before being disconnected and sent to a never-ending loading screen. (It’s been almost 10minutes for me now). Time for some ice cream and Netflix, I guess. :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

You do know that the game is currently broken right? just cause we can log in doesn’t mean we are actually able to play this trash. can’t leave oribos

I can’t get the Bnet app to load. Is anyone else having this issue?

Not my internet connection or being blocked, I’m using my phone’s hotspot

This new expansion is great! The loading screen sequence is epic! The bar has been filled, but it appears all the characters have been frozen in time! Can’t wait to see what happens next!

Might be an unpopular opinion, but whatever.

This so-called “pre-patch” is definitely lacking. Extremely poorly divided when it comes to playable content - with nothing but four class-race combinations, the new talent system (that has little to no use in this context) and soon-to-be-dead PvP content - at least until the expansion actually launches.

Now, don’t get me wrong, the changes are real and they are OK, but that’s THREE weeks without any actual playable change. No other pre-patch has been this lackluster across the 8 I played, even Shadowlands had a World Boss and the rare hunting in Icecrown - and that was already awful in itself to some.

The pre-patch could (and should) either have started two weeks from now OR have been properly divided by bringing some content to now. In the current status-quo, Dragonflight’s pre-patch is, by far, the worst pre-patch we’ve ever had, and I am actually stunned to see the community seems to be OK with that.

1 Like

The talents and UI overhaul are fun and we’re getting the invasions, Dracthyr, and new dungeon in like 2 weeks.

Broken.

Extremely broken.

Also broken.

But everything is fine because Blizzard dropped a new cash-shop money grab.

1 Like

Why can’t we upgrade our gear in rated solo shuffle? I’m 1600 rated and won 2 6 round shutouts and it still says I need to win a combatant 1 match to upgrade my gear. I worked my butt off honor capping 5 chars last week because I was excited to finally have some ilvl :frowning:

2 Likes

I wish there was an option to keep the old action bar layout. :frowning:

4 Likes

Not a fan of the edit mode. Action Bar 1 is huge, but the icons only take up ~1/4 of the space the bar does. I don’t want windows covering the screen. I want to see what’s coming at me.
The classic mode is all jacked up. Nothing fits correctly. 0 of 5 stars.

1 Like

Absolutely agree.

O completely agree with you. I like the changes they made. Big fan of the talent trees and new UI perosnally… but i think they should have added some sort of content along with it.
I’m not trying to make excuses for Blizzard or anything, but my best guess as to why they chose this path, was so that people could become accustomed to the new UI and come up with a build they like playing with the new talents before releasing any actual content that would require the use of the newly introduced systems… Ya know, let people get uses to it by trying out things and playing around with the settings in content that they already know instead of potentially overwhelming people with the new systems and new content at the same time… which… having read the forums… might have been a smart play. People are struggling with and overwhelmed by the new UI and talent trees as it is.

Do i agree with what they did? No… inwould have really enjoyed new content.
But.
Do i understand why they did it? Yes… if the forums are indication of the population of the player base… then people needed time to adjust before recoeving new content. Because people seem to really be struggling… that is, like i said, if the forums are an accurate example to draw from.

1 Like

What do you mean new accessibility features?
The new UI is actually harder to see for people with vision problems such as myself. Please let us customize it more or let us use the previous one. The icons are harder to see since they are now monochromatic and the inventory is much smaller than before

I bought the expansion a month ago and with the new patch came the new dungeon. When I try to select the Dragonflight Dungeon, it says “You Do Not have the World of Warcraft expansion”. Did I misunderstand something? Why can’t I que for this dungeon?

Uldaman will go live when the actual pre-patch starts which is Phase 2. November 15th you can queue for Uldaman, do the world event, or create an evoker.

Took the words out of my mouth. Definitely the worst prepatch ever

Please fix Wintergrasp or take it out of rotation until it is fixed.