The Degenerative Remote Login Problem

I transferred to benediction when they killed off my previous server (Sulfuras-Alliance)Unless they toss in a free transfer back to Benediction I’m not going to transfer to another server because of a Blizzard created problem. this is a Blizzard created issue that needs a Blizzard solution, not asking the players to fix their problem for them.

6 Likes

Than you live with the consequences of your choice. It’s the same choice I made.

That’s a pretty silly take as it essentially allows non-playing people to clog up spots, while ready-to-play people have to wait.

3 Likes

Or I continue campaigning for Blizzard to fix the problem that they are 100% responsible for. You should be doingthe same maybe if enough people b**** at them they’ll do something about it

5 Likes

They did fix the problem you just don’t like the fix massive diff.

Transfers off these servers aren’t a “Fix” a real fix is doing something like adding cross realm RDF and arenas, Adding a sister server that can take the overflow until the queues die down, fixing their terrible servers and increasing capacity. that’s a couple examples of an actual fix

2 Likes

Keep pushing it and let’s see them Do a “real” fix. Realms disban pick of these two realms within 2 weeks or we pick for you.

This is why we don’t want a real fix as blizzard has said there is no other option but transfers so keep pushing for them to do more they just might by making you transfer.

If you actually think the only option is free transfers then clearly you’re very naïve and I’ve got a bridge I like to sell you :wink:

2 Likes

haha we’re getting mad at people using remote desktop now. this is great to spectate.

I don’t think that non the less that is the only option blizzard is looking at they have said they are not looking at anything else.

As such there being other options means exactly nothing.

Blizzard will use the option they want transfers keep pushing and they ar emote likly to force transfers before doing anything else.

Anything to blame the players instead of the real cause of the issue, Blizzard

2 Likes

yea idk people are gonna use remote desktop that’s just how it goes. realistically u can’t monitor this

Well yeah why would they look at other options if we keep acting like paypigs and accept their transfers, we just have to keep making noise.

1 Like

Good the mega sweats can all suffer together while the rest of us get to enjoy the game.

honestly - the majority of the people rushing have been logged in the whole time, hate to burst ur bubble

They wouldent look at other options when they have one that people not only would use makes them more in the future making noise dose little other than make them do the same fix just not as an option.

There are plenty of 18hr a day players on the megas they arent affected by this stuff, the people affected are the 3hr a day players who really dont need to be on the omega sweaty server

The argument that people want to play with there guild and friends is ridiculous. You do not know 29,000 people on a server and need to play with all of them. I’m sure there’s a few people who have strong guild ties and their guild refuses to move. But I’m going to go out on a limb and say 29,000 other people aren’t all in the same boat. You’re literally refusing to move knowing that the problem isn’t going to go away and hoping someone else fixes it for you and whinging about it instead of just making a decision to move. Find another guild to raid with, it’s not hard.

Yeah I mean I guess if the paypigs like you just keep accepting any terrible solution they offer nothing will ever happen

1 Like

Wouldn’t hold my breath.