<The Crucible> LF Tank / DPS

Still recruiting dps and even a tank for prog! 15% on H Jailer!

Hey, experienced Guardian Druid returning after a hiatus, currently getting caught up but would love to chat about your tank opening

11/11H! Just looking for dps now!

2/11M, recruiting dps and healers for current prog

Still looking for a couple reliable dps and healers (core spots open) for the last couple weeks of prog and prep for season 4 raiding

Still looking to fill the last couple spots for reliable dps and healers!

Bumping for a smexy healer and reliable dps

Xy’mox down! DaSausage Prog next! Still lf one to two more healers, CORE SPOTS, and some reliable dps

Still looking for one or two healers for prog, as well as some dps! Recruiting to finish out S3 prog, and then prepping roster for S4!

Still lf a few dps and one healer for Core spot

Still lf dem dps and dat phat healer hps jk, still recruiting a couple more people for final weeks of Prog in SoFO and for Season 4 progression and prep

Still lf one or two more healers for core positions for prog, also have room for a couple dps as well

Still looking! We need dem healz and reliable dps!

Are you still looking for reliable DPS? I’d be interested in joining. I haven’t raided much this expansion. I’ve stayed away from raiding as I haven’t had a solid home since Legion, but while raiding in Legion we regularly went 3-4 bosses into Mythic before the end of the patch cycle.

Updated title/updated recruitment/updated about us section

Recruiting dps and healers

Bumping for some dps and healer trials! Come join us in prog!

Sorry for the delayed response, we would be happy to set a time to talk and see what you are looking for

Recruiting a healer and a couple dps to come raid with us in preparation for Dragonflight

Recruiting dps for current prog and for Dragonflight

Still lf a few more dps