The Coolest Ally DK Race

I need a good race for my ally dk, idk if it’s girl or boy, no allied races though (I don’t have SL yet)

Go…

Mine is a chick NE, and has been since the beginning. I have read that Lightforged have some decent possibilities.

It sucks coming from my female undead, frost strike made her do a front flip :frowning:

1 Like

If you aren’t using allied races then your only options alliance side are dwarf and worgen.

1 Like

This is my DK. She is (was?) human. I like the female human fighting animations with two-handed weapons.

I’m with Alannesa, human female two handed animations are great. Go unholy.

1 Like

Draenei. Gift of the Naaru + Vampiric Blood is great for Blood DK but I also like the passive increased main stat that scales and is a permanent thing.

Females look great in plate.

Males have very meaty auto attacks with 2handed weapons. Lots of power in their swings.

But I think you should ultimately choose a race you like looking at, like the combat animations for.

As for very useful racials I’d say Worgen for movement, Dwarf for another Defensive or Human for rep bonus.

2 Likes

Can’t decide between Nelf or Human (both girl obvy)

Night Elves get pink hair.

The choice is clear.

1 Like

I would also look at the new features that races are getting in Shadowlands

Male KT is the correct answer.

2 Likes

I would argue that DiD give them a good run for their money.

There is no choice for your DK’s race, it is NE or nothing.

1 Like

Good joke.
Can’t make a DK from ash.

2 Likes

Well crud, guessing I’m going nelf

Nothing strikes the fear in the hearts of men than little pink haired gnomes wielding a 2h sword.

Worgen.

Not only looks, but given how bad our mobility is, darkflight is very useful.

1 Like

Mag har orc is pretty awesome. I love the way the plate looks and 10% increased mount speed is always fun

Y’know I always wondered if I should roll a Human or a Draenei for my Blood DK such as this one.

Any inputs?

Night Elf FTW, they have nice animations as well as, somersaults and if you plan on doing any PvP, Shadowmeld is a very very nice racial to have.