The community hates PVP

Is what blizzard seems to think.

We don’t hate PVP.

We want BALANCED pvp.

There is nothing competitive about PVP anymore, its all about having the best Mythic Raid Gear and Corruptions to carry your lack of skill.

PVP needs to be taken back to basics.

Give players a BASE SET of PVP gear the first time they sign up for a BG at max level, That set can be upgraded and customised within reason (stat swapping, set bonus’, enchants), but not effected by PVE content at all.

This way EVERY PVP Player has the opportunity to pick and choose from the same items, The same way players pick and choose items in a MOBA.

Balance = FUN.

9 Likes

When they started trying to consolidate everything is when PVP took a dump.

Item Level gear IMO is where the problem started. The vast difference between 40 ilvls is ridiculous. Its to hide the fact that your Ilvl 390 gear is really lvl 115 or however you want to spin it.

I mean, I just started doing pvp, sides the everyone is a beast master hunter or arcane missile spamming mage (10-19) I was having some fun doing it learning the maps and enjoying the experience. So I thought okay am going to exp lock at 19 to learn more of this bracket pre any more talents/mount and what nots. Then I find out that you can’t que in with exp lock, yet unlocked and got a que in. I get in and am fighting party synced 120’s.

So you can’t get a que exp locked as 19, but can have a friend let you in as a 120 ?

3 Likes

Completely and whole heartedly disagree. I don’t want balance. I want to kill my opponents.

Fast.

I hate balance. I hate that every pvp encounter is a raid boss encounter. You have to deal with 20 defensives and 50 azerite traits before getting a kill. PvP was so, SO much better when pvp was unbalanced and you could destroy someone in seconds.