The comical and brutal low gear grind

Anyone else have a similarly geared new 60 and is just gritting your teeth through 2s? I have 28k hp and have managed 25 played and 11 wins but its mehhhh.

I cant bear bg grinding anymore tho. Just wondering how many like minded masochists there are. It was sure hard to find people for 2s but I found a couple!

But yeah…anyone else do this and mostly skipping bgs?

Just think if this game is worth investing so much time and effort.

Most people who want to play alts have quit and their friends who want to play alts with them have quit, then their guild dies and they all quit. The casual playerbase is all but gone for pvp and most of the veterens are playing tbc because of balance.

3 Likes

the game gets infinitely worse once you hit 60

kinda crazy how theyre able to design it that way

2 Likes

Yep I’ve done the same thing multiple times. Queued some games on my 10% vers 205 ilvl shaman last night. Think 3s was actually easier though. It’s brutal.

I started with my friend. We playing alts I’m using bm hunter and he a ret pally. We figured we went as far as we could on mains hitting 1750 as unh dk and fury war in 2s.

Anyway, we both have 197 gear from covenant and I swapped covs and it was lvl 1 and his was 40.

We started out 0-13. Fighting people with 45-50k health. After dropping mmr and fighting people with 35-40k hp and got the hang of things, we did pretty well. By the end of the night we went 21-43.

It was sucky, but I can’t imagine doing it with random people and not a friend. I would t even try without him.

1 Like

i am hop in rated BG using m0 gear wb maw or lfr better option.
aim weekly fault do weekly pvp event quest.

Your character reminds me of Abraham from the Walking Dead