The Collision of Silithus Griefing?

I was just curious what blizzard thought about these guilds on the server forming alliances between horde and alliance to block out opposing factions/guilds/players from being able to complete the quests that people have spent time in the game and wanna spend time completing this insanely long quest , just because they are not on there paper of accepted guilds. thus ultimately ruining the gaming experience for the rest of us? I mean if your GM’s are watching you can literally see the horde and alliance holding hands running around together in groups. people reporting where people are farming so the opposing faction can come and gank them so they can get there area’s back. again blizzard was just curious about your thoughts on the matter.

11 Likes

They could give 2 less F’s as you can see your post got un-noticed. Here’s a bump. I am starting to believe that there are no more GM in the game. I reported so many people, got killed 2 days straight manged to only collect 65. Yet other guilds putting you on Blast Parry Haste, hell yeah brother, who, are able to go in there without an issue because they paid real life money along with in game money.

2 Likes