The Classic Arena Tournament Viewers Guide

how about unlock servers that haven’t had queues in a month. OR help servers that have 0 pvp activity BECAUSE everyone is either on benediction or faerlina that queue arenas. so every other server has ZERO arena activity. so pathetic that you promote this while this is an issue for MOST servers.

I’ve made troll posts that got more responses quicker than this nonsense.

when will you fix wintergrasp? stop with this BS no one will watch and fix your broken game!

Why cant we view their gear and spec?

In what bracket? I think this would only be true in 5s

2s/3s have R1 above 2300 so if you are in R1 range you can use all the gear for arenas

Maybe just old information. I think like 1-2 weeks ago R1 was still mid 2100’s

Good luck to the 4 competitors and to the 15 viewers hope it is exciting. Prediction tsg rolls everyone. Still better then 45 min matches of shadowlands arena that’s for sure.

Angry man, rage posting in every thread.

tsg is not an S tier comp in s5.

It will be full of warlocks rogues priests holy paladins mages and ele shaman.

REMOVE
RATINGS
FROM
GEAR

ARena is going to be a complete ghost town soon

4 Likes

Was gear removed from the cheaters that spammed Wintergrasp? From the guys who had prior season ratings and were able to buy immediately? What about delaying the season while 90% of the player base sat in queues and missed at least a week so tourists and server hoppers clogged the logins?

Oh none of the above was fixed? Yeah there’s a reason no one cares

1 Like

Cool logs required post

Further proof that Wrath isn’t Classic WoW

Well it takes time for rating to inflate;

I would say it overall is still pretty deflated though

1 Like

I was under the impression the current ratings have been deflating week after week.

When lfg and his alts get more bites than blizzard, yay know there’s a problem lol

Idk that’s not really possible because the system still uses passive mmr inflation

It’s gotten less active each week but cutoffs still have been rising

I still stand behind though that ratings truly are far too deflated compared to the reward structure and I hope phase 2 tackles this

nobody is doing arena at this point. They killed it right off the start trying to force pve down our throats yet again

1 Like

Well tbf that part was matched in real WoTLK esp with S5 gear which is why they did eventually add T2 weps to the game;

That being said the PvE has only gotten even easier for the player base while different rating systems and the rating requirements not matching up with this completely in terms of inflation has made it very lackluster to try to PvP for rewards (plus players getting better makes PvP more difficult in general for people to jump in by nature)

No cross realm sucks too :stuck_out_tongue:

How about before releasing the AWC that we all have been waiting for fixing the resilience bug as well as putting in the normal stream functions that AWC has become to be known for. Instead of making a survival guide for doing a simple function that is watching a stream and fixing actual issues that are plaguing the community in-game as well as in the AWC. The same thing with the moderation letting the spammers running rampant through the stream chat is purely disgusting.