<The Chilled Cone> hosting interviews!

While wandering Stormwind, one may see a notice pinned upon the bulletin boards in Trade Quarter and Dwarven District:

~NOW HIRING~

The Chilled Cone is a new ice cream company that seeks to revolutionize the ice cream world with amazing frozen treats that all can enjoy! Amazing flavors, guaranteed quality, zero mana additives!

~ABOUT THE OWNER~

Tynne Frostping is a former explorer for the Explorer’s League. Able adventurer, decipherer of mysteries, she is applying her knowledge and passion towards making the best frozen treats possible!

~OPEN POSITIONS~

Employee: Front line work! Greet the many fine non-sheep-harming citizens of Stormwind either at established Chilled Cone structures or wander around town offering ice cream to others! Also has a ‘Senior’ rank for the best of the best employees!

Manager: Need someone to shepherd the ‘sheep’, so to say! Assign what employees are doing and where they’re going on any particular day, and intervene in assisting customers with any issues they have! Not that they would have any, of course…

There’s also internships for those looking to get into the ice cream business!

~INTERVIEW TIMES~

Friday: 4 bells in the afternoon, Moon Guardian Time (4 PM Server)
Saturday: 7 bells in the afternoon, Moon Guardian Time (7 PM Server)
Sunday: 12 bells in the afternoon, Moon Guardian Time (12 PM Server)

Please meet up in the “Argent Dawn” building in the Cathedral District, near the Orphanage!

~SPECIFICS~

You need to have a passion for ice cream, great customer service and a positive attitude! Managers need to also have these, but also a ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to lead!

Appreciating sheep is a plus. Any known sheep murderers may have to provide extra credentials.

Look forward to hearing from you! Stay chill!

~Tynne Frostping

(It’s a long flyer…

Light-hearted RP guild, won’t do any serious progression in anything. No discord or anything, just business/ice cream! Will offer in-game pay for employee/managers.

Any questions, feel free to send me a whisper/mail!)

(EDIT: Fixed a typo at the very start. Don’t make big posts before coffee…)

5 Likes

So … frostshocking the critters is not the way to make ice cream? Fascinating…

Full disclosure: No critters were harmed in the creation of this post :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s fluffy, but it is NOT ice cream. I would not recommend eating.

throws away that goblin cookbook…

Gnomes selling gourmet ice cream. Insidious! Whispers, “Do you perhaps have any Gilnean gelato?”

1 Like

Wow! Hello!

I’d like to mention that I will be hosting interviews for today and over the weekend! However, I’ll have to make a quick adjustment: The Saturday interviews will be postponed until Seven bells in the evening, Moon Guardian time! (7 PM Server) Turns out another event popped up!

Interviews will be held in the Argent Crusade building in Cathedral Square! The OP will be updated with this information as well.

Look forward to meeting up with people! I’ll be taking notes and sometime next week I’ll announce the new hires! Think it’ll be a lot of fun!