The censorship wont stop

Actually I have played FFXIV for several years, and I have my own projects I’ve wanted to finish for a while. This gives me the extra time to go back and complete them so I’ll probably do the latter rather than MMOs.

Thank you for the tip though Moused, I’ll keep it in mind if I decide on a new MMO! :slight_smile:

I have tried FFXIV but just couldn’t get use to way to move and interact with my character…New World is a little bit different then WoW but seems to me easier to understand and work with my character…

That’s the end of this discussion, btw.

People can keep posting about it if they want, but this was their way of telling you that it has nothing to do with you and that this is how things are from now on.

2 Likes

You are a deeply unpleasant person. What’s the point of your post? Just to pick a fight?

Every time I see you you post it’s dripping with contempt for your “lessers”.

A conversation isn’t over because you said it is. Very few of us trust Blizzard.

3 Likes

Yeah a lot of it and the calculated wording did come off as “We’re in control now manlets”.

At the same time, I will wait to reserve final judgment based off of how they implement their own policies. If they selectively enforce it allowing some NPCs to remain up because they are named after women, while removing specifically and only men, nope. Done.

I don’t tolerate sexism of ANY kind, regardless of whether it’s a man or a woman engaging in it, or being the beneficiary of unequal standards in society. This is because I oppose inequality any time it appears. However, if they apply their policies equally to the detriment of both sides, I probably will give them one more chance in good faith; but it’ll be the last chance they get.

To be completely honest, it’s Ybarra’s reputation and the people like Vrakthris that have me willing to watch and wait. Lot of good people will be hurt by these decisions if it’s done wrong. That doesn’t mean I’ll pay for months I don’t get some decent return on my sub however. So I probably won’t have an active sub till I see 9.1.5 actually release or see something more tangible for 9.2 or 9.3…

But at least I will give them a shot to correct their course.

Edit: And… they blew it all up. Well. You tell them then Joker.

1 Like

Because when someone says, “they’re important to US AS DEVELOPERS” that’s it. They’re creating this game.

I’m not the one who ended this conversation. They did. You don’t get to decide otherwise at this point. If you are arguing for them to go against their own self-interests, who’s really the one being “deeply unpleasant?”

I honestly don’t care how you find me. I find you unpleasant as well. None of you consider that the people your attacking and screaming at about some stupid nonsense that honestly does not matter to you (manufactured rage) do find these things important. You just think you’re entitled to berate other people to do things the way YOU insist they do.

That right there is telling you, this is what they think is important. This is what they are doing. You people harassing them day in and day out over something we all know you’re just fake mad about is getting quite pathetic.

You find me unpleasant? Stop treating others like !@#$ just because you don’t think something important to them should be.

When someone tells you “this is important to me” and you spread the cheeks wide to poop all over them for it, you’re truly being unpleasant.

Have some maturity, get over yourselves and understand that you’re not the only people playing this game, and you’re DEFINITELY not the people behind making it.

Don’t like that these things are important to them? THEN QUIT BUYING THE PRODUCT. That’s your option.

Otherwise, they have told you, this is what is happening and whether or not you like it, that’s too bad.

If you find yourself to be lesser that’s your own problem. I never said those words, and you’re putting them into my mouth. Just because the things I pointed out here make you feel lesser, doesn’t mean I’m “dripping with contempt” for you, it means you have feelings that you need to address yourself.

If you still think you have the right to berate and harass other people, take a step back and take a look in the mirror. Because at this point, that’s entirely a you problem.

3 Likes

Until Blizzard get their heads out of their rear end, this conversation is far from over.

5 Likes

Wants other people to stop berating and harassing others…

…by berating and harassing others.

Well played.

3 Likes

lmao of course it is. See how they’re doing all of this despite your temper tantrums? They are not listening to you.

The irony of going full Karen over “wokeness” and saying everyone else has their head in their rear end is quite impressive.

Interesting. Pointing out that blizzard shut down this “conversation” (lmao) is not harassing you. You just don’t like the facts.

Should no one treat you the way you’re treating them? Sounds like entitlement to me.

I don’t actually care, I just like to read.

You took your time to “berate and harass” others because they were berating and harassing others.

I don’t give a damn about a picture, a name, or an achievement.

2 Likes

I’m not harassing anyone that isn’t dishing it out first, sweetie, if you think what I’ve said is somehow harassment.

Apostrophes

We have less then 3M activated sub and we used to have more then that.

Cool,

You do you, I was just pointing out the hypocracy, muffin.

1 Like

See how their game in emptying out? I mean there’s hardly anyone around doing anything.

Also, your use of the Karen term is offensive. You just believe it’s cool to use it when what it represents is actually degrading to women.

3 Likes

Subs have been declining rapidly during this entire pandemic. Where literally every other game has grown, even the industry as a whole, has grown massive.

People have been leaving LONG before any of these changes were made, it has nothing to do with turning some bad pixel art from 2004 into fruit.

See my above post, game has been in massive decline for over a year, and started before that.

Karen is a genderless term referring to entitled people making ridiculous demands. You can try to change the definition if you want, but I know it’s not degrading to women. Only people that act that way. The only reason you claim that it’s demeaning to women is because you’re trying to use it as bait.

I saw that but it’s not emptying out because of the pandemic, More people would be home with the lockdowns and have more time to play so no, that’s not what it is.

No, Karen is a female name. It’s not genderless, you are inferring that if women complain it’s somehow menial and trivial. I am a woman, I am telling you it’s offensive. Quit trying to mansplain your sexism.

5 Likes

You’ve misunderstood what I’m saying.

Every other game, the entire industry in fact, grew. WoW has been in a heavy, steady decline throughout.

The pandemic should have been a boon to a game like WoW, but it wasn’t. And that was happening long before blizzard started making changes related to their lawsuits. The game was in decline way before the lawsuits were even made public, which is what these changes to the game are about.

You can keep trying to use this as bait. I call everyone that acts like a Karen, a Karen. No one calling a woman a Karen is saying women shouldn’t complain about things that are actually something to complain about.

It’s entirely about treating people like trash because they feel they are entitled. Men can be Karens in this regard, and there are plenty examples of men who are being Karens complaining about “censorship.”

Telling me not to “mansplain” is another example of you using buzzwords as bait.

Stick to the actual discussion. You don’t even know my gender.

1 Like